OK - thanks - all clear now ...
OK - thanks - all clear now ...
can someone please sign the emulator pkg files to work on WT/GEOHOT please and thank you... been tryin to get em signed since multiman 2.00.01 thanks again.
install kmeaw, WT/GEO CFW is more or less depreciated.
installed kmeaw everything works thanks!!!
multiMAN ver 2.00.03 UPDATE WITH SNES GENESIS FCEU VBA (20110603_234900).rar (31.1 MB) --> http://www.multiupload.com/B4ZZHRDI03
Latest from squarepusher2 repo, compiled by me:
* 20110603-233800-VBA [VBAM90000] [multiMAN].pkg (GameBoy/Advanced)
* 20110602-161300-SNES9X [SNES90000] [multiMAN].pkg
* 20110602-161200-GENESIS-PLUS [GENP00001] [multiMAN].pkg
* 20110602-161700-FCEU [FCEU90000] [multiMAN].pkg
Say THANKS and THANKS to squarepusher2 for his hard work on these four emulators, and not only to make them work with multiMAN, but to improve and bring them up to what they are!
* multiMAN ver 2.00.03 UPDATE (20110603_201000)
If you're on any previous version - I suggest that you update to the latest multiMAN.
* Added: Threaded processing in background for downloading covers (no more GUI interruptions)
* Added: XMMB mode will invoke download of missing covers, too
* Changed: Non-blockable scanning in XMMB when device is connected/disconnected
* Added: Support for Genesis+ GX retro emulator (port by squarepusher2)
* Added: Support for FCEUltra (NES/ULTRA) PS3 retro emulator (port by squarepusher2)
* Added: Support for VBA PS3 retro emulator (GameBoy/GameBoy Advanced)
* Improved: XMMB Photo column display and navigation (no more image buffers release when full - a lot seamless now)
* Added: Support for PNG covers for Retro column (408x408 max resolution) (408x180 for best results)
* Added: L2+R2 will turn on screensaver mode
* Added: Caching of the whole XMMB mode
* Improved: Navigation in XMMB is completely rewritten - now smooth and faster than original PS3 XMB
* Added: Rotating "refresh" icons will now show while loading content in XMMB (picture/video/game/fave/retro columns) - like in the real PS3 XMB
If you think you liked XMMB mode you will be surprised. In this update, XMMB mode in multiMAN is faster than the real PS3 XMB. Scrolling left/right and up/down is by far better than any previous release. Names of column entries are now aligned in some columns.
Some test results:
* Loading 1024 roms from internal HDD in Retro column = 3 seconds
* Loading 1024 roms from external USB HDD in Retro column = ~30 seconds
Without any exaggeration: just check it - you'll love it.
// options.ini / options_default.ini changes for RETRO column/emulators:
[Register or Login to view code]
Thanks again Dean - great weekend present!
I just installed BDEMU2 after ver 2.00.03, and now the L1 and R1 buttons in the XMMB are not working... how can I fix it?
THANKS and THANKS squarepusher
Deank - any reason you're posting about updates specifically 2.00.03 when you already released that version number?
(Means i can't update to it using the built in fuctionality)
I would have thought you'd have increasd the number?!
Or are you simply re-listing the main release with the new emulators even though there are no changes between your previous 2.00.03 posts and this one? (i.e. do we just need to install the new EMU packages if we already have 2.00.03? in which case would't it be better to simply list the EMU pkg?)
A very confused PSPSwampy.
p.s. Thanks again (To all involved)
I think the new version differs as it has added support for additional emu (and sometimes also some unlisted minor fixes / amendments as well) ... And indeed even the version is the same, the "subversion" (date / time) changes. Can't comment on the built in update option though as I don't use it / do not have that PS3 onlin at all and it's not rally that much bother to slap the new updates(s) on USB stick and (re-)install.
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates