Today multiMAN v2.00.02 is available for PS3 JailBreak and Custom Firmware users which now includes squarepusher2's SNES9x PS3 Super Nintendo Emulator built-in.
multiMAN v2.00.02 Changelog:
- SNES9X_for_multiMAN_TEST.pkg (squarepusher2's port with some minor changes to handle passed ROMs at startup)
- multiMAN ver 2.00.02 UPDATE.pkg
- (WIP) Added: Support for latest SNES9x port for PS3
- (WIP) Added: Support for SNES9x ROMS: SMC/smc, FIG/fig, SFC/sfc, GD3/gd3, GD7/gd7, DX2/dx2, BSX/bsx, SWC/swc, JMA/jma
- Added: Support for playing music/playlists from PS3 XMB Music column (thanks to squarepusher2 again)
- Fixed: rescanning of XMMB columns
- Changed: max entries in column 1024
- Added: content icons for Retro column and Snes9x cover
Here is a new update for those who wish to try the SNES9x roms with multiMAN:
Disruption theme in screenshot:
multiMAN ver 2.00.02 UPDATE (20110527_112000)_WITH_SNES9X_and_SHOWTIME.rar (36.1 MB)
p.s. You may get an error during SNEX9x installation that you already have a newer version. If you don't have roms - remove the old and install the new. Otherwise backup the ROMs.
You can set parameters for the SNESx in the options.ini/options_default.ini:
[Register or Login to view code]
More PlayStation 3 News...