05-10-2011 #3751billyreneoberra Guest
thanks dean great job as always.. love your work.
do you think it will ever be possible for showtime to play playlist files or to add some sort of shuffle function? i have a har drive with 2tb of movies and series hooked up to my ps3 and something like a library with a shuffle function or playlist would be awesome!!!
thanks again for sharing your work.
05-10-2011 #3752Blade86 Guest
My english is too bad to tell you how awesome you are... I have some ideas, perhaps u like one of them:
- add the possibility to create custom column in xmmb (Like favorites, to organize video & music)
- add the possibility to create submenus (diffrent Folders in one cat, i.e. for grouping seasons)
- replace background-musik by implemented mp3-player (perhaps controlled via Modifier, i.e. L3+x=play/pause, L3+R1 next track,L3+L1 previous tack,...)
- Integrate a "text-editor" which can modify *.ini-files
- add the possibility to play mkv-files from NTFS (pass pvd_usb0 to showtime or mount it or implement USB.CFG into showtime)
I don't want to be rude, i just wanna try to support you with some ideas. (i hope these aren't stupid ideas)
05-11-2011 #3753g30rge Guest
I just updated my Multiman software, and showed that it was good, but when I start the software displays a warning that says "Multiman cannot enable bd-rom emulator. Functionality may be restricted", and doesn't let me load the games.. when I choose the option play the game, exit to the XMB screen of the console and just lets me play the game.
I have in the blue ray disk, but it doesn't let me play the games that I have recorded on the internal and external hard drive. could you please help me?
05-11-2011 #3754DAXGr Guest
You need to install bdemu.pkg, search for it if you don't have rebug else go to package manager install from hard disk and you should see it.
Sent from my X10mini using Tapatalk.
05-11-2011 #3755seguszone Guest
Thanks for your help...
05-11-2011 #3756daveshooter Guest
05-11-2011 #3757g30rge Guest
Thanks DAXGr and daveshooter.
Could you tell me where I find the software "bdemu.pkg" I look for it and not found it. It should be in the Multiman update or should be on the internal hard drive? or from where i download it?
Before I paid to someone else to fix this error but now I want to fix it personally, I want to learn how. thanks again.
05-11-2011 #3758DAXGr Guest
05-11-2011 #3759whompus60 Guest
05-11-2011 #3760g30rge Guest
Daxgr, thank so much for you help, with the advice that you tell me the problem is solve and finally works, again thanks.