05-10-2011 #3741seguszone Guest
Thanks for your great work and support. I got ps3 3.55 kmeaw version with Multiman 17.0.2 Base with bdemu. I want to upgrade to your latest release.
I got few questions before I precede further. What's the difference between the base package and the full package? What's the best way to update to the latest release?
Can I install full package on top of 17.o.2 base?
Thanks & Regards...
05-10-2011 #3742GrandpaHomer Guest
Full pack includes also all the covers and mega pack the extra themes as well. For upgrade simply install new version over the previous one.
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk.
05-10-2011 #3743nukester Guest
could someone correct the EU zumba cover as it currently is tomb raider trilogy? really liking this bm more and more on every update.
05-10-2011 #3744deank Guest
Changes since 2.00.00 official (base/full)
XMMB mode changes:
* Game poster/background loads/shows 2x faster now
* Game poster is crisp and unaltered
* All texts in XMMB are smooth and easy to read with bright backgrounds
* All texts got small shadow to improve visibility
* Favorites column shows game icons
* Fave star applied to game icons in Favorites column
* Clock and column title more visible and better looking
* Cover overlay image (GLC.PNG) applied to cover in XMMB mode, too
* Added image background for theme selection (10x to condor) (pop up can be moved with analogue sticks)
* Fixed: time/date format changes immediately (not after 30 seconds)
* Fixed 'favorites' column (showing stuff when no faves selected)
* Added option in SETTINGS column to disable "Theme Audio"
* Changed: options are saved on exit (not each time you change a setting in SETTINGS column)
* Changed boot procedure (EBOOT.BIN is just 50KB and it launches main multiMAN app RELOAD.SELF)
* "Mouse X/Y deadzone" can go up to 90%
* "Dim titles" setting can go up to 10 seconds
* Changed top-menu in File Manager
* Fixed "DIRECT BOOT" from external USB HDD
* Changed: "Overscan" application (much better than before)
* All texts in FileMan mode look better now
* Added support for SND0.AT3 in themes
* "Title Details" option in SETTINGS column to change 4x2, 8x4 and Box-art modes (title/+id/+title count)
UPDATE only (to be applied only to BASE/FULL 2.00.00) 580KB: http://www.multiupload.com/CKD4NAYUH4
3+1 Themes for multiMAN 2.0 (Original, Aero 2, Disruption, Jero Dark Blue): link (70MB) --> http://www.multiupload.com/BLTK05FCGO (signed: http://www.multiupload.com/FW70MQYCEO)
05-10-2011 #3745GrandpaHomer Guest
What I can say Dean - thanks thanks THANKS! *Sending virtual beer*
And - if you ever get bored or out of ideas what else to add - what about implementing the cheats (let's say based on the PC splution floating currently on the main news page)?
05-10-2011 #3746draenix Guest
hello, you are doing a very good job with multiman., but could you make able the copy of data from bluray because i have a bluray burner and it would be great if i could backup my games and movies in bluray and copy them to my ps3 when i want to play some of them because my hard disk is not so big.
05-10-2011 #3747deank Guest
Yeah, wouldn't it be great really? REALLY?!
05-10-2011 #3748nukester Guest
cheat idea sounds good but offline cheats, online cheats are for losers.
05-10-2011 #3749djtom1 Guest
deank, respect from Poland (40m country) for your awsome release on scene. could you add option in kind "(search for) update all games"?
05-10-2011 #3750GrandpaHomer Guest