Hi Dean, thank you for your work! I really like the new XMB view!
Just one small thought, in "Favorites" I would prefer the normal game thumbnail picture instead the big golden star. Maybe you could add something like a "filtered" option in the other views to see just the favorites?
Great work, you are a genius!
Hey dean, can you make a separate download link only for the game covers?
Here is the FINAL update for 01.17.04: http://www.multiupload.com/6DK5T7ZU6U
* Supports options editing in SETTINGS column of XMMB mode
* PIN protection for "Disable Copy/Delete" options
* PIN protection for "Parental Level" option
* Default PIN is "0000"
* Themes option in "HOME" column is not ready yet, but is present in the menu.
* Fixed all reported bugs
* Improved speed in XMMB mode
* Changed options.ini/options_default.ini usage: it only contains definitions for backup/seach paths for usb/hdd and definitions for other folders (like theme_dir, download_dir, etc) + NETHOST definitions. All other options can be changed via the XMMB SETTINGS column.
You can go to the SETTINGS column from any other display mode (excl. fileman) by pressing [TRIANGLE] for SYSTEM MENU and then select "multiMAN Setup".
Check it and share your comments. If all is fine with this one I'll update multiMAN to 01.18.00 or 02.00.00 tomorrow.
[Register or Login to view code]
Wicked stuff, thanks very much Dean. Just a thought, in the download there is a file called multiMAN_340.pkg, should it be multiMAN_341.pkg? and the update is multiMAN 01.17.04_FINAL but your Configuration File for multiMAN is Version: 1.17.05. not that this matters but I thought I would say it anyway just in case it dose have unknown affects later on.
Thanks again for this wicked homebrew Deank.
MultiMAN 2.00 Arrives, Includes XMMB (PS3 XMB Clone) Display!
You can update to multiMAN version 02.00.00 PS3 Backup Manager, which now includes a fully working XMMB (XMB clone) display mode among the changes detailed below!
multiMAN v02.00.00 Changelog:
- Fully working XMMB display mode (XMB clone)
- Editable options in "Settings" column of XMMB mode
- Game Covers and Game Poster in XMMB Game column
- Improved XMMB scrolling, speed and reliability
- "Themes" option in "multiMAN/Home" XMMB column
- Changed options/options_default.ini
- Direct Boot method changed
- SELECT+X auto-sets BD-Mirror option and is remembered
- A lot of other stuff
multiMAN ver 2.00.00 BASE (20110507_200000).rar (22.04 MB) (lastGAME ps3SERV ebootFIX bdRESET)
For all FW versions
multiMAN ver 2.00.00 FULL (20110507_200000).rar (138.85 MB) (2237 covers) (showTIME helpMME lastGAME ps3SERV ebootFIX bdRESET)
For all FW versions
More PlayStation 3 News...
Thanks Dean - great update as always.
thanks for all of your work dean, i have been using multiman since the beginning, but i have noticed that you have stopped updated the OP, are we going to have to keep up with the updates in the comments instead from now on? i'm not trying to sound ungrateful I know how time consuming is to be constantly be editing the main post plus the comments. But for about a month i thought that you haven't made any updates since the main post hasn't changed.
Again, love your work! keep it up!
HI all, I've got a little problem. MultiMAN is a great manager but i can't use it like I want. So, I am in Hermes CFW 3.41 and BDemu.pkg don't enable payload when multiMAN start (I've got this message "multiMAN cannot enable BD-Rom emulator, functionality may be restricted!"). I tried to copy Hermes v4d payload.bin and that did not work although I've rename it in BDemu.bin. Please, help me.
You need to load a payload before you launch multIMAN on 3.41. Either a dongle or some kind of payload.