Hi Dean, thank you for your work! I really like the new XMB view!
Just one small thought, in "Favorites" I would prefer the normal game thumbnail picture instead the big golden star. Maybe you could add something like a "filtered" option in the other views to see just the favorites?
* Supports options editing in SETTINGS column of XMMB mode
* PIN protection for "Disable Copy/Delete" options
* PIN protection for "Parental Level" option
* Default PIN is "0000"
* Themes option in "HOME" column is not ready yet, but is present in the menu.
* Fixed all reported bugs
* Improved speed in XMMB mode
* Changed options.ini/options_default.ini usage: it only contains definitions for backup/seach paths for usb/hdd and definitions for other folders (like theme_dir, download_dir, etc) + NETHOST definitions. All other options can be changed via the XMMB SETTINGS column.
You can go to the SETTINGS column from any other display mode (excl. fileman) by pressing [TRIANGLE] for SYSTEM MENU and then select "multiMAN Setup".
Check it and share your comments. If all is fine with this one I'll update multiMAN to 01.18.00 or 02.00.00 tomorrow.
Wicked stuff, thanks very much Dean. Just a thought, in the download there is a file called multiMAN_340.pkg, should it be multiMAN_341.pkg? and the update is multiMAN 01.17.04_FINAL but your Configuration File for multiMAN is Version: 1.17.05. not that this matters but I thought I would say it anyway just in case it dose have unknown affects later on.
thanks for all of your work dean, i have been using multiman since the beginning, but i have noticed that you have stopped updated the OP, are we going to have to keep up with the updates in the comments instead from now on? i'm not trying to sound ungrateful I know how time consuming is to be constantly be editing the main post plus the comments. But for about a month i thought that you haven't made any updates since the main post hasn't changed.
HI all, I've got a little problem. MultiMAN is a great manager but i can't use it like I want. So, I am in Hermes CFW 3.41 and BDemu.pkg don't enable payload when multiMAN start (I've got this message "multiMAN cannot enable BD-Rom emulator, functionality may be restricted!"). I tried to copy Hermes v4d payload.bin and that did not work although I've rename it in BDemu.bin. Please, help me.
Last edited by chip hazard; 05-07-2011 at 04:00 PM