05-02-2011 #3681severusx Guest
Dean, how were you able to get rid of the PSN icon in your XMB? I have customized my RCOs/XMLs but haven't been able to get rid of icons entirely. Also, is it possible to have the XMB mode load the games into a different category than Game?
05-02-2011 #3682GrandpaHomer Guest
It's not an actuall XMB - just XMB skin ...
05-02-2011 #3683iakler Guest
Dean, I like how you managed to clone the XMB. Also the smoothed true type fonts are a great improvement.
If the PS3 had an auto boot option, I would directly boot into your manager!
05-02-2011 #3684severusx Guest
05-02-2011 #3685SuperSaiyen Guest
Hi Dean, I was able to get v.1.16.11 working again on my fw 3.15 finally. Would i be correct in assuming that no future versions of MM will be support 3.15 due to integrating showtime or too much work? If so, can i recommend changing "for all fw versions" to "fw 3.45+" or something like that?
I keep wanting to download it- others with older fw may try the same. Guess i'll jealously follow all your new improvements until Graf.C gets linux running native on current fw..
05-02-2011 #3686deank Guest
* Fixed some issues with XMB mode slow down when scrolling
* Improved scrolling in XMB mode
* KEY-REPEAT for all modes
* Only current game title shown in XMB mode (not like in the screenshot)
* KEY-REPEAT used when switching pages in other modes
* XMB mode boots in ~1-2 seconds now
* Games on NTFS drive will get icons in XMB mode
* Fixed lock-up when playing MP3 from XMB MUSIC column
* Got rid of the "paths" and replaced them with two small icons under title name:
05-02-2011 #3687GrandpaHomer Guest
Thanks Dean - you're releasing new updates faster than most of us is even able to test...
05-02-2011 #3688changlo Guest
Thanks for the key repeats Dean Curious... How does favorites work? I assume it's something you are working on but it's not fully implemented yet?
05-03-2011 #3689hcode123 Guest
05-03-2011 #3690deank Guest