04-19-2011 #3611omineko Guest
Apologies, I am not understanding the appropriate file structure for using multiman to convert a blu ray movie to AVCHD then mounting it to play. Do I mount a blu ray iso, for example on my pc and then move all the folders from the root into /dev_hdd0/GAMES/MOVIE_2/BDMV/ on the ps3, or am I only moving index.bdmv? Also, does this solve previous issues with accessing the audio formats such as DTS?
04-19-2011 #3612billyreneoberra Guest
04-19-2011 #3613deank Guest
04-19-2011 #3614br4insick Guest
this has nothing to do with multiMan but dean since you're a smart guy you might be able to answer this question.
How come when i burn a AVCHD disc onto a DVD-R it plays just fine on my google TV blu-ray player, but when i use the PS3 blu-ray player, its very zoomed in making everything pixelated. It only shows about a 4th of the entire screen.
I'm guessing its a 3.55 CFW thing, but is it something multiMan or Showtime can fix? I would love to play my AVCHD or MKV files from another source rather than my internal PS3 hard drive.
Thanks for all the hard work you do for the community.
04-19-2011 #3615tommasi Guest
04-20-2011 #3616Frago Guest
guys if you want to play a little like demo of MJ game just do the follow thing, copy with the Comgenie Awesome Filesplitter the game folder of the game into the usb in games folder like you gonna do with multiman, but the diffrence is that multiman is split the file in to 13 files from 1gb each and Comgenie Awesome Filesplitter into 4gb the each and the go to multiman and load it with BD Mirror, then you will be able to play 2 songs, the thriller and the you wanna be starting something, it's working tested by me.
04-20-2011 #3617deank Guest
MultiMAN v01.17.01 PS3 Game Manager Interface Update Arrives
MultiMAN version 01.17.01 update is now released and can be updated within the PS3 homebrew application itself or from the download links below.
Download: multiMAN v01.17.01 Update PKG (6.54 MB) / multiMAN v01.17.01 Update (13.09 MB)
multiMAN v01.17.01 changelog:
- Interface update
- Simplified and cleaner look
- Slick and professional feel
- Link XMB VIDEO files to Showtime option in "System Menu"
- Launch Showtime option in "System Menu"
- Game options: press SQUARE
- System menu: press TRIANGLE
- Updated version of SHOWTIME MEDIA PLAYER (codepages Windows-1250 and 1251)
- "Favorites" menu in next version
- Themes must be updated to reflect latest changes
- More options added in COLOR.INI for theme creators
- user_font added in COLOR.INI for theme creators
- game_bg_overlay added in COLOR.INI
- "Cover not available" cover in some display modes
- "[O] Save" in submenu changed to "[O] Back"
- Updated the "Original theme" to reflect the recent changes
This is for the update: Simple and more user-friendly interface, better look and easier to use.
GAME SETTINGS MENU:
More PlayStation 3 News...
04-20-2011 #3618enotsleachim Guest
that looks so sweet.. thanks as always.
04-20-2011 #3619elser1 Guest
amazing.. thanks for all your hours of hard work..i appreciate it so much as im sure 10000s do.. #1 manager for sure.
04-22-2011 #3620billyreneoberra Guest