Page 351 of 448 FirstFirst ... 251301341350351352361401 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 4473

Thread: AVCHD / GAME / FILE manager (mod of OBM by dean)

elser1 Guest
    i can't seem to get eboot.fix to work.. i open the application it stays open for 10secs then closes.. i also can't drag to it, its got the no smoking sign without the cigarette.. i'm on vista 32bit any ideas?

dyceast Guest
    I love all the work you put into this Dean...

Just one thing, I notice when I am copying games I cannot turn off the controller. The moment I hold down the PS button it freezes, well actually doesnt freeze just takes like 5 minutes for the menu to show, and then when I want to go down it takes like a couple of minutes everytime i press the down key... Anyway to fix this? not important just wondering....

Tek9 Guest
    Thanks Dean your work is always appreciated, multiMan is my favorite Backup Manager keep up the good work and thanks again.

johnnara Guest
    People I have not updated multiman since 1.15 What necessary steps do I need to take to update and use it? I heard that I need to use somethng before launchng multiman to make backups work. Cn someone help me please?

dyceast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnara View Post
    People I have not updated multiman since 1.15 What necessary steps do I need to take to update and use it? I heard that I need to use somethng before launchng multiman to make backups work. Cn someone help me please?
    You need a file called "BDEMU"

Then you install the version of multiman, and then install BDEMU after and you will be sweet...

rsa84 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    i can't seem to get eboot.fix to work.. i open the application it stays open for 10secs then closes.. i also can't drag to it, its got the no smoking sign without the cigarette.. i'm on vista 32bit any ideas?
    Just follow the steps i said a couple of posts before yours...

Smakatac Guest
    Hi anyone having problems launching killzone 3 ? got it on internal worked fine up to 01.16.13 but on 01.16.14 it just freezes when i try to launch it. Am on CFW Wnk 3.55.

johnnara Guest
    Thanks mate! I'll follow thw instructions. It mentions installing lvl2_v9.PKG and then the PL3 fix. reboot and I am ready to go for the new multiman. Is it right?

Zentsuken Guest
    You do not need anything else. Find that, install the new multiMAN as usual, then install BDEMU.pkg on top of that and you should be golden.

severusx Guest
    Use the paperclip icon on the thread title to see a list of all attachments. All you need to install is the latest MM and that BDEMU, nothing else.