dean how about a little app to change settings of options.ini IN multiman without the need of a computer?? would be too great
Hi... really nice work dean and the eboot fix tool just great
But... i don't think anyone mentioned it... or if it's just in my case but the last 1.16.13 version is not detecting spoof asks to modify param and games will not boot if we don't. hope it's corrected in the next version or if it's working with you guys please tell wath might be wrong with my instalation.
Thanks and once again realy nice work.
Hey Dean, so if I want to make a 3.56 game playable on my 3.55 kmeaw cfw, can I just drag the eboot.bin into ebootMOD? Or should I do the ebootFIX of the whole ps3_game folder and then the ebootMOD? Please explain man I would really really appreciate it
MultiMAN PS3 Backup Manager 01.16.14 BASE and FULL versions are out. Here is the complete changelog for it with the downloads below:
- Added: New display mode (8x4) with support for 32 titles on screen
- Added: Navigation with LEFT and RIGHT analogue sticks in game modes
- Added: Installed homebrew apps with RELOAD.SELF can be launched via multiMAN
- Added: PIC0.PNG+PIC1.PNG overlay when creating cached images (clear cache to get it)
- Added: Abort "Setting access permission" by pressing [O] or [^]
- Added: Support for condorstrike's helpMME help application from within file manager (press [X] over the HELP button)
- Added: Skip initial scan when multiMAN is spawned by its RELOAD.SELF
- Added: SBOX.PNG image for themes (supports shadows, covers, docks) for 8x4 display mode
- Added: Multiple files OR folders copy/delete/move in file manager (select with [SELECT] button)
- Added: Up/Down can move and scroll through pages in File Manager mode
- Added: new option in options.ini: [scan_for_apps] to scan for RELOAD.SELF compatible apps
- Added: No initial scanning for games (loading much faster)
- Added: Filemanager left/right panes are restored on multiMAN start
- Added: AUR5.JPG image used for 8x4 display mode
- Fixed: Bug when output resolution is 576p/720p
- Changed: Spoofed firmware detected by CRC check of dev_flash files
- Changed: Better copy/backup progress indication (even for games with very large number of files)
multiMAN ver 1.16.14 BASE (20110407_180000).rar (26.85 MB)
For all FW versions
multiMAN ver 1.16.14 FULL (20110407_180000).rar (131 MB) (2119 covers) (ebootMOD, ebootFIX, lastGAME, ps3SERV)
For all FW versions
More PlayStation 3 News...
not really been on here or there in a cpl weeks, school and all, new updates since then are great! thanks as always dean.