Dean, awesome job on this manager. Thanks you all your hard work and helping noobs like me.
I'm having a problem with Vanquish with 1 split file. I copied it to the internal hdd then moved it to the external hdd. The manager split the game. But the game loads to a black screen and hangs. Do I need to move the game to the internal drive every time I want to play it?
Edit: I think I found my answer...
But yeah. maybe take a look at the samples man.
New Backgrounds for MultiMAN
Dont forget to rename "PICBG-Normal.PNG" or "PICBG-Glossy.PNG" to "PICBG.PNG" and copy or FTP to "/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/"
10-29-2010 #344Banned User
- Join Date
- May 2007
it's very beautiful I like it, and Thank you for your hard work and sharing.
I use old tv 4:3. The default is 16:9, I can not see all how to modified it? (options.ini)
All original display modes and backgrounds are designed to fit any resolution, aspect-ratio and overscan settings.
Post a picture of how it looks at your end.
I have three questions, which would help me out totally.
1. Which is the Latest or/and Best payload out there now?
2. Does this Loader supports loading of Eboot.BIN Homebrew? (And if so, how?) I place Eboot.bin on a USB homebrew folder with icon.png and try to load it, but it returns me to XMB.
3. And does this Loader loads The Sims 3 and F1 2010 already? (If any special steps needed here, please tell me what they are.)
Thanks a lot in advance guys!
1. Hermes v4b and PL3 are the latest, some have had issues with PL3 i think so have stuck to Hermes, although I'm not sure the differences between them.
2. No idea.
3. Not sure, other managers auto-patch the SFO file and ensure it's 3.41 listed as the required FW version, i'm assuming (dean can answer here!) this doesn't ? So if you want to play a 3.42-required game, you need to edit that file first I think ?
I'm still actually unsure as to what the Patch Mode does! I think it's now not needed if you're running a newer payload (Hermes v3+) ?
3. I have f1 2010 and it works fine. I enter 'patched mode', transfer the game to my internal HDD, use original bd-game disc, load the game and start from XMB. Auto-save works and all is 100% ok.