thanks mate. you're a legend.
thanks mate. you're a legend.
thanks, isn't it possible that there is an option within multiman to create a permanent xmb shortcut to the xmb for external games?
2 winning eleven covers, i don't have in multiman i've put the right release numbers in so when you save they show up.
MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.16.08 is here and can be downloaded via update or from the first post. It features several updates including support for PS3 Firmware version Rebug spoofing as outlined below.
You can update to 01.16.08:
- Added: support for pads connected to any port
- Added: support for BD remote controller and MOVE controller (buttons only)
- Added: support for custom/theme mouse pointer
- Added: support for spoofed FW 3.55 to 3.56/3.60 (if your JB or FW spoofs to higher version)
- Changed: display mode #3 (works faster and looks better now)
- Changed: proper scroll to last game in display mode #2
Here are current/better screen captures of actual display modes in multiMAN:
Display mode#1 (fullpng=0)
Display mode#2 (fullpng=1)
Display mode#3 (fullpng=2)
Display mode#4 (fullpng=3)
Display mode#5 (fullpng=4)
Display mode#6 (fullpng=5) FILE MANAGER
Display mode#6 (fullpng=5) File Manager (HEX Viewer + GameOS memory viewer + GameOS memory save)
NTFS DRIVER ENABLED in File Manager (/pvd_usb000 and /pvd_usb001)
More PlayStation 3 News...
Thanks dean - as usually - constant and quality update... great work!
Great release dean... Adding support for a lot of things... awsome!
Ok so I loaded kung fu rider and it played fine. I then quit out of game and went back into multiman. Kung fu rider was missing from list of games... I then clicked on bulletstorm... multiman exited out but disc in menu was still original disc... not bulletstorm.
I then went back into multiman and all games are gone from my external drive. Multiman even changed name of drive and drive letter. It says my drive is full but its blank.
I hooked it up to computer and it says its empty yet when you look at free space its still full. Can anyone help me out? I'm pissed multiman did this for no reason...
First post updated with links to MEGA pack and [LAST GAME] (compatible with spoof 3.56/3.60).
multiMAN ver 1.16.08 MEGA (20110310_150000).rar (323.43 MB) (1506 covers) (43 themes)
00 Original theme
03 Water Drops
12 Wii Black
13 Wii Green
14 Wii White
15 Fleur De Lis
16 Despicable Me
18 The Scene
21 Star-Trek 2k9
27 Dead Space
37 GUI BLUE
42 Ocean Breeze
97 Samus Remix
98 Samus Remix 3
Multiman did this to my drive as well, I tried everything and finally after numerous attempts to retrieve my games I just gave up.
does the spoofing in multiman allow us to play games that requires firmware 3.56/3.60?
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates