MultiMAN Blu-ray copy help?
I am running 3.55KMEAW and using MultiMan 1.16.05 with the BDEMU.BIN.pkg. I am trying to make copies of some Netfl1x BlueRays. When I put them in the drive, MultiMan sees it as a BlueRay, but when I go to copy, it immediately goes back to the game selection screen.
What am I doing wrong? Am I missing a tool?
It will not copy movies. I don't think there is any tool that will on ps3 yet unless you use linux on it.
This is available in the test version from this morning:
* Removed prompt/requirement for BD game disc when launching BSG games
* Added: support to launch BSG games from /app_home
* Added: [START]+[R2] to screen capture in RGB RAW format (/dev_hdd0 or usb)
* Added: support for games without PIC0/1/2.PNG (delete cache folder)
* Added: "launch" pkg files from File Manager (install manually from XMB)
* Added: Refresh/delete/copy won't change currently selected game in the list
* Fixed: shadow copy function in File Manager ([R3])
You can download it (from irc #multiMAN channel) if you have 1.16.06 and want to check it. All this + some other things may be available as .07 later.
brilliant work dean... i would love to test it for you..but cnt get on that irc channel... fantastic progress... update every couple of days again... heading towards extreme perfection :-)
could anyone tell me WTF is a "BSG" game??
Black Screen Games.
MultiMAN v01.16.07 OBM PS3 Mod Arrives with Fixes and More!
MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.16.07 is now released via update or from the first post and includes several bug fixes among the changes detailed below.
Here we go with: multiMAN ver 1.16.07 MEGA (20110306_190000) (299.96 MB) (1431 covers) (41 themes)
Available now and first post updated with links to all versions for firmwares 03.40-03.55.
MultiMAN 01.16.07 Changelog:
- Added: last selected/launched game remembered for next MM start
- Added: parental control to File Manager (launching EBOOT.BINs)
- Added: "restart" command to control console
- Added: support for games without PIC1.PNG (using PIC0.PNG)
- Fixed options.ini parsing (for lock_display_mode)
- Fixed lock after multiple NTFS->FAT mode switching
- Fixed lock when starting game EBOOT.BINs directly from File Manager
- Removed prompt/requirement for BD game disc when launching BSG games
- Added: [START]+[R2] to screen capture in RGB RAW format (to /dev_hdd0 or usb)
- Added: support for games without PIC0/1/2.PNG (delete cache folder)
- Added: "launch" pkg files from File Manager (install manually from XMB)
- Added: Refresh/delete/copy won't change currently selected game in the list
- Fixed: shadow copy function in File Manager ([R3])
More PlayStation 3 News...
I screen capture now I ahve Raw files. What do I use to view these screenshots or convert ot jpg.
Everything I open it in have like screen screen overlayed. Help is appreciated. If posted somewhere else I could not find it.
irfanview (irfanview.com) will do it for you. It is free and I have found no img it wont convert. You will likely need to get the plugins there also. They are free also and gives you all img formats I can think of.
still no bluray movies copy?