Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 329 of 448 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm having a problem with multiman not reading my ntfs drive (so I can copy a backup across).

I've edited the usb.cfg to:

0x13fd:0x1240:1
    0x0bc2:0x3300:1

is that right (as in are both devices meant to be on separate lines etc) ?

Also when I copy the usb.cfg across, it never mentions anything about overwriting the existing file (on the PS3) is it meant to ?

Sponsored Links
    I don't think you can have more than one device at the moment.

oh ok. The usb conifg is only for an ntfs device is that correct (i.e. I don't need to put in the pid & vid for my FAT32 ext hdd) ?

Great work Dean.

I am so ready to have the ability to replace the xmb with this all together. I dream of the day where screen 1 is game manager, screen 2 is file manager, screen 3 is linux loader, and so on. And movement from screen to screen is like from area to area in the xmb now.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    It works indeed - you need though first edit the USB.CFG file to match your USB NTFS drive IDs - read back a few pages - there is a post from Dean including the links to the PC aps to find out your hard drive IDs.
    Yes, I know that and I did that correctly. But PS3 still freezes when trying to access my external 500GB NTFS drive. So I was wondering if anyone got it to work, or if it only works with USB sticks or something. Does it matter which USB port you use?

I believe it has to be the furthest right (dev_usb000)

Question HI i really need help AVCHD

i have CFW 3.55 Kmeau, how can i watch my movies? i am newbie..

thanks

deanrr multiman is great and all your work is much appreciated... but is there a way to play my backups direct from ext hdd?if not its not the end of the world.. once again GOOD JOB!!

most all mine are on external and working fine, can you not get them to work?

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    I believe it has to be the furthest right (dev_usb000)
    I guess that would depend on the drive. My ntfs drive is 500 gb my passport 3.0/2.0 it works fine on any port. I thought it did, but I just hooked it up to all 4 of them to be sure. No matter what port its on mm mounts it as pvd_usb0 as pfs drive.

Sponsored Links