Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 32 of 448 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 4473



  1. #311
    Junior Member LioMajor's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Could you add "disable internet" option in the ini? Accidently hitting R2 with no real Internet takes a lot time till timeout...

    Also using it once, switching to next game also asks for "Downloading..." Thx

    Bleh, had to pull the power cable... Manager always asked to dl cover again and again...

    Plz, if you add features, put always an option to disable it ^^'''
    Last edited by LioMajor; 10-28-2010 at 03:20 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #312
    Sponsored Links
    How do I load my custom options.ini ? I changed a few things and I would want the manager to load my options.ini file. Thanks in advance.

  3. #313
    Dean i have a pack of 3d covers 240 covers total so far so if you do give it a shot you can use it to make a .pkg file like you did with the front covers.

  4. #314
    dean you are the best... this is best tool ever.

    One issue I found is that proxy doesn't work to update or download covers. Can it be fixed to accept proxy connection? I have regular network connection disabled to avoid upgrade by mistake and use only proxy.

    Where can I get covers for new games?

  5. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipino View Post
    How do I load my custom options.ini ? I changed a few things and I would want the manager to load my options.ini file. Thanks in advance.
    Just create a file called options.ini and ftp to the USRDIR of the app, the manager will use that instead of the options_default.ini

    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Version 01.08.03 is out
    Hi Dean, I can't seem to run this update... after dL it to the usb drive, I exit out and run it from Install_Pkg option but it gave me "An error occurred during the install operation" error... any idea?
    Last edited by vnguyen972; 10-28-2010 at 05:55 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen972 View Post
    Hi Dean, I can't seem to run this update... after dL it to the usb drive, I exit out and run it from Install_Pkg option but it gave me "An error occurred during the install operation" error... any idea?
    re-download package, worked for me.

  7. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen972 View Post
    Just create a file called options.ini and ftp to the USRDIR of the app, the manager will use that instead of the options_default.ini

    Hi Dean, I can't seem to run this update... after dL it to the usb drive, I exit out and run it from Install_Pkg option but it gave me "An error occurred during the install operation" error... any idea?
    Yea happened to me too, so i just did it manually and it worked.

  8. #318
    Maybe add crc check function

  9. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by LioMajor View Post
    Bleh, had to pull the power cable... Manager always asked to dl cover again and again...

    Plz, if you add features, put always an option to disable it ^^'''
    Are you serious?

    The option has 2 values: 0=disable, 1=enable.

  10. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Are you serious?

    The option has 2 values: 0=disable, 1=enable.
    Sorry, my ini missed download_covers= , didn't notice that at first.

    I always disable some features, so i restored the wrong ini -.-

    EDIT: multiMAN ver 1.08.03 [20101028_190200] doesn't have this option inside the pkg's ini ^^'

    Saw that in the additional .ini contained in the rar file
    Last edited by LioMajor; 10-28-2010 at 07:22 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

 

Sponsored Links

Tags for this Thread

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News