Dear Deanrr, we solute you on your tremendous efforts for us.
Please help me... I cannot run Prince of Persia The Forgotton Sand. I tried on external hd as well as Internal hd. Tried with disc in drive,and discless drive, tried with select + x, tried everything but nothing works.
(lv2-v6, Fix Permissions, BDEMu.pkg, Multiman 1.16.00)
Do you get any message when first launch multiman.Like can not find BDEMU for emulation?
Err yeah you can do, but that's not going to do the "auto download game updates from within multiman" any good now is it
Exactly, so I'm not sure enabling more features that means you need to be connected to the net is wise idea... although I don't think they can possibly do that, as the only kind of rootkit (even though it's not strictly that) was put into FW 3.56.
hey, some covers won't download or showup, can i somewhere give the title id and game name so the cover can be added to the server from which the covers are downloaded?
prob bad rip or whatever i have it and works fine on kmeaw 3.55 external and 1.15.5
this is awesome, now with this my ps3 has lots of games, thanks.
kmjansen83, sorry i tell you here but its the only way, i saw a post a old one you made of an Addon for The saboteur, telling that you downloaded the addon and added to the game and you unlock the content with the girls etc..
i mean the midnigth show addon of the saboteur, i tryed looking everywere but i can't get it from the internet the addon, can you post the addon so i can add it to my game? i have the code for the game addon but already expired, and i have my ps3 with kmewn 3.55 so i want to play with the addon but cant get it from the internet, can you upload it for me please?
sorry mate i don't have it anymore, but if you have acces to psn you can download it for free from EU store, then install it and change the sfo to match your game id.
will this support NTFS soon?
MultiMAN v01.16.03 OBM PS3 Mod with NTFS Support Arrives!
MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.16.03 is now available from the first post and now includes NTFS support among the changes detailed below.
MultiMAN 01.16.03 Changelog:
- NTFS support for external USB HDD (START+/\ to switch to NTFS driver)
- USB.CFG configuration file edit required: 0xVNID:0xPRID:V (vendor ID, product ID, V=number of volumes)
- Only copy from NTFS is supported - nothing more, nothing less
- Folder/File copy in FileManager from NTFS volumes
- Merging split files while copying from NTFS is not supported (only 1:1 copy)
- Altered display modes 1, 2, 3 and 4 (small device icon in lower right corner)
- Fixed 99% progress bar freeze
- Fixed "not enough space on destination drive" in rare cases
- New cache convention
- Added support for 3.56 spoof
- Probably a lot of other things...
More PlayStation 3 News...