PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Hi all!

Im from Austria, sorry for my english. But i have one bug in Multiman. when i will start a Game without going to XMB the Game is always english. is this a Bug or can you change this?

Thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by biggary666 View Post
    Hey there. Looks great apart from when I press L2 it locks the PS3 up totally. So put back to 16.0 and all is fine :-(
    maybe it has to do with the options.ini. I would try replacing it and the options_default.ini in your /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/ with the ones from the archive.

Has anyone managed to run Little Big Planet 2 using Multiman?

what about kmeaw 3.55 could it work for it ?

I am using kmaew 3.55 + multiman. All games work fine for me except Little Big Planet 2, when I load the game all I get is black screen and have to hard reset my console because there is no reaction to pad.

Direct boot compatibility is all over the place at the moment... Best not use direct boot, and boot your backup from the xmb.

i have the same problem with Brutal Legend now... and i also doesn't know how to fix it... i already tried to update to the newest version, didn't work either... any ideas in here?

Since 1.16.0 (also in 1.16.1) the first time I start MM after booting it takes about 20 seconds (black screen) to get there.
    After that MM boots in a few second. Someone have a clue what can trigger this?

1.16.1 doesn't load the games, pushing X doesn't do anything !!! kmaew 3.55 + Ps3 60gb.

Any suggestions ?

Anyone know what the go is with the 'web browser'? Can't find it...