PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

im not saying it isn't, but the guy asked for easiest path to bm since he has never touched a ps3 before. There are less steps to take to get 15.5.5 than 16.0.0, thats all.
    Last edited by sdlaurin; 02-15-2011 at 07:27 AM

What does it do "Shadow copy" option? Someone??

shadowcopy is pretty much a symbolic link or shortcut.

Thank you for the great effort. I did and I have downloaded the game on a valuable hard disk in the PS3 procedure but how can I run. I hope that you benefit..

I have ps3 fat, fw 3.41 & psjailbreak. I have installed MultiMan 1.15 when launching, It says no payloads are loaded knowing that i have Hermes 4b on the jb stick? Any Idea?

thanks sdlaurin for clearing that up. i appreciate the help, you're not like a lot of these other guys who would say go read or noob bash; but instead lead me in the right direction..

Quote Originally Posted by System Repairs View Post
    highlight the title and load by pressing and holding select then x together.
    That didn't work any other suggestions? I have even tried reinstalling the game but still no luck.

Still no new mirrors ? ...

multiMAN 01.16.00 BASE
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have a small problem if anyone can suggest which way i can fix this. The way i have copied games in the past.

I used 'Backup Manager v1.0 From PSJailbreak Team' to copy the game to the internal HDD on my 320gig ps3 slim. I then used 'Comgenie Awesome Filemanager v0.06' to transfer the game to the external 2tb hdd.

I then hooked up the 2tb to the pc and transferred the game to it and deleted the game. I then changed the attributes of all the files to be -r +a -s -h. I did this so i could see all the files on the pc so if i needed to copy the game to my mates external hdd thru the pc easily. I then transferred the game back to the 2tb again.

Now it seems that the games work fine BUT, ive started to notice that if i use MultiMan and check the files of the games (ones that have files 4gig+ and are split), it doesnt detect the split file at all, so for example. I store the game in a long directory such as : Virtua Tennis 3 - BLES00027

the files in question are (vt3.xaf 3.99 GB) and (vt3.xaf.1.part 208 MB) which is just one file split with Comgenie.

If i use MultiMan to check it doesn't say split files, and when i copy it, it just copies vt3.xaf and doesn't seem to combine because when i check with Comgenie it shows the file as 3.99 GB. Now i know i probably dont do things the right way, but i want to. So that is why i want to use MultiMan 100% and not Backup Manager v1.0 or Comgenie.

How can i fix this ? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Closed Thread
Page 312 of 448 FirstFirst ... 212262302311312313322362412 ... LastLast