Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 448 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links!
    Sponsored Links
    There's a way to use PL3. I'm using it, but you need to change the options_default on the syscall change it to 35 and set mountpoint to home+bdvd and overwrite the file through FTP and you're ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen972 View Post
    yeah i know it supports it but I wasn't sure how to use it

So i tried to copy the game that has 3 split files to internal HD from within the manager but it kept giving me error "aborted! 666 error opening"

I remember Dean recommended using filename.666## format when splitting from the Split4G utility...
    There was a problem with insufficient memory and hence the error. I fixed it in 01.08.02 - you can update to the latest within the manager by clicking [update] in file manager or pressing [R3].

I'll update the 1st post with links to 01.08.02.

Dean

I also would like to know if this is possible i think it would give a sleeker look to the loader so what say you dean is it possible?

That would be a copy of Cover Manager... if you like that look, maybe use that manager instead?

That would be a copy of Cover Manager... if you like that look, maybe use that manager instead?
    I'm using both but i like The Multiman better it has more options.

Plus multiman has like 5 different loader themes in one it doesn't hurt to ask about a little upgrade if possible.

LOL I feel you... that's also the reason I switched to this awesome manager... because it has more options... I like Cover Manager too but it wasn't updated as frequent as this maybe Jurai was busy and all, he's also a talented guy! Besides, keep looking for the covers or manually creating them would be a pain the butt and if I don't do that, the manager doesn't look pretty as so many missing covers...

The mode I like the most was the fullscreen picture from the game, though the sliding-in effect was a bit annoying at times.. but I can live with that... if I want to see the covers, I can simply switch to that view

Best about this manager is it lets you to choose which view to be a default view and other stuffs! Dean is the man
    Last edited by vnguyen972; 10-28-2010 at 01:02 PM

The mode I like the most was the fullscreen picture from the game, though the sliding-in effect was a bit annoying at times.. but I can live with that... if I want to see the covers, I can simply switch to that view
    You can always disable the 'slide' animation by changing the option in the .ini (animation=1)

//

Version 01.08.03 is out

* Option to automatically download missing covers in the .ini:

[Register or Login to view code]

* Downloadable covers: 808 game covers available
    * Few minor fixes

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by labonte View Post
    I'm using both but i like The Multiman better it has more options.

Plus multiman has like 5 different loader themes in one it doesn't hurt to ask about a little upgrade if possible.
    Yes, it is possible and I'll see about it, although would require a lot of work and separate folder for these 'new' covers.
    Last edited by deank; 10-28-2010 at 01:46 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Dean I thank you for looking into it. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

May be a concept view (in PSD?) of how it should look... and it will be nice to look different and unique

here is a sugestion:

What about having a " hidden " (so noobs wont mess with the program settings) future that we could do changes to the .ini file directly ? thanks alot for your work Dean !

edit: i mean changing the file but not changing the engine at the same time , cuz that would be conflicting , i mean change it and then when we restart we have the new settings.
    Last edited by RayneR; 10-28-2010 at 01:36 PM

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links