I would like to play a PS2 Backup. But I cannot launch it. I tried as dean said.
1) Reboot your PS3 in JB mode
2) Put original PS3 disc
3) Launch multiMAN and mount your PS2 game backup
4) Replace the PS3 disc with original PS2 disc
5) PS2 disc icon should appear in GAMES column. Try to launch it.
Since Killzone 1 is not a PS3 Game, it is clear that there is no PARAM.SFO -.-
I don't know what to do. I am using a 60GB PS3 (Model CECHC04) with 3.55 kmeaw.
multiMAN or any other backup manager will not allow the play of PS1/2 backups.
let's try this one.. thanks!
download links are broken
Thank you, you are the boss!!!
hi i updated multiman to 1.16... and now i cant play any backups, it say cannot load bd-emu.
from within multiman itself? as links state its stil 1.15 build..
read the changelog!!! in the new Version is no BDEMU.bin (The Playload) included, but i think you can copy it from the version before into the MM Folder on the PS3 HDD and it works.
I havent test it jet but i will do it later when I m at home.
having the same problem here: Multiman cannot enable BD-rom emulator. Functionality may be restricted.
Any ideas whats up ?
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH UPDATE (for FW 3.55)!
- No payload of any kind included in the distribution
- Support for "Black screen games" using external USB HDD
* BDEMU.BIN or external payload required to enable following functionality:
- Support for AVCHD/BDMV structures saved on internal HDD (AVCHD HDD)
- Path redirections for /dev_bdvd and /app_home
- BDEMU.BIN is not distributed with install packages