Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 285 of 448 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone got Assassin Creed working? I still got black screen on both Brotherhood and II.

Sponsored Links
    PS: i've see a little bug with MM black screen option and last play game.

after i launch a game with blackscreen option from a external hdd, and after loading a game from int hdd ,the title on "last game" shortcut is the previous game i've played but the icon is ok

Dean seriously dude ur BM rocks. had a quirk here and there over the versions but man you put out more updates and fixes than microsoft does for windows lol. keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by atlask2 View Post
    PS: i've see a little bug with MM black screen option and last play game.

after i launch a game with blackscreen option from a external hdd, and after loading a game from int hdd ,the title on "last game" shortcut is the previous game i've played but the icon is ok
    this has been discussed a million times in this thread; it is not a bug, it has to do with how the gameOS updates the info. it cannot be "fixed" or changed.

only game that doesn't work for me is split second, all the rest are working.

Ahhh I see thanks well its dead rising 2, I dunno if anyone else is having the same problem with the game on the internal hdd... maybe if I put it on a external hdd it will work.

Latest Multiman, OFW 3.41 with dongle. Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds works like a champ. Dean rulez!

So, now we have a fine piece of art about open manager.. a fine patched custom os.. can we finally break the bdmv / bd-j lock and play br like dragon's lair ?!?

btw: having a ps3 3.41 + jb w/ ofw and multiman I can play 99,9999% of the backups floating around except two: clash of titans and enemy territory quake wars (both us or eur).. they're my nightmare ! patched in everymode, ebooted, hacked, hexed.. nada !

Shadow copy is one of the great functionalities of MM because my 3 little kids could use it much easier. I tried two games after the update to 1.15.x (and Wanin V2, sorry...) but one went black and the XMB froze completly and the other just returned to the XMB. I made the PKG with the latest ebootFIX and installed it on the XMB after I made a shadow copy of the game.

All the backup games (of my originals ofcourse) run great from the MM menu. GT5 (1.05), Call of Duty, Red Dead Redemption (also Undead). Do I try something that is not possible or can someone gif me a clue?

make sure split second is on EXTERNAL hdd & try again, its working as i have played it myself, if it still refuses to play, re-rip it to ext hdd

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!