so i did this went with option 2 disable copy, put usb stick in ps3 now two options one (options-default.ini) and the other (options_ini.ini) deleted the default one and copy still works HELP!?
Edit: never mind figured it out thanks for info! you're the best.
MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.15.01 is now available and includes several fixes, hidden improvements and fulfilled requests.
The first post is updated with info and a link to 01.15.01 (BASE) and the changelog is below:
- File and folder copy transfer speed improved
- Restored support for games saved on SDHC or MemoryStick cards
- Changed default name for BD-ROM backups to GAMEID-GAMENAME
- Added support for PS3 Demo and Package discs
- Fixed game list refresh in modes with freetype fonts
- New [Help] screen in File Manager (thanks to condorstrike!)
- A lot of hidden improvements and fulfilled requests
More PlayStation 3 News...
i dont know where i would post this but would it be way out of the way for someone to create a thread of games that should be on internal and others on external? or is this already there?
well i knew that a lot of people couldnt get larger then 4gb games to play on external but i had like three games larger then 4gb play? i had like 60+ games on my hard drive but then i formatted it on accident when it was connected to the comp so i can't tell you which ones they were, but i always thought that compatibility list was for like a cfw or a backup manager.. my bad, thank you though.
not games larger than 4GB, games with a file larger than 4GB within their directories.
With every update comes greatness. keep it up...
Improve speed is always cool. Maybe you can add a function where we can set to disable the music at the start ?