PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Nice, Loving the new feature, can finally play all those games without worrying about modifying eboot, moving directories, renaming files, etc.

I do have a suggestion tho. Would it be possible to make it so when you hit SELECT+X it doesnt prompt you with the question or make it when you push X it gives you the choice of the SELECT+X method or normal method.

or better yet keep a list of games that need blackscreen fix and automatically use it for the games that need it.

cool guys!!! You're updating faster than I could install... ^^

ok.. i'm not sure if this has been answered before, but how do I change theme for Multiman? I have installed the Themes pack and can browse to the Themes directory in filemanager, but can't figure out how to apply a specific theme?

Help please.

I have found an other important bug in 1.15 . if you try select+x in an internal game that do not support direct lunch, the game will never work again

and no my ps3_game never come back in is game (price of persia forgotten sand)

Update the game. The error stops.

But, we need a fix.

Great work mates The fix black screen feature works only in the external drive? Will you add this feature for using the internal one? I will update my multiman and give it a try Keep it up!

Yes, I went from 3.41OFW straight to 3.55Kmeaw (no other steps, no recovery, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by tonyqc View Post
    I have played the price of persia the forgotten sands and the game deleted itself after playing... can someone confirme this?

In fact the ps3_game folder in the game was deleted so use multiman 1.15 at your own risk.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyqc View Post
    and no my ps3_game never come back in is game (price of persia forgotten sand)
    That's how the new stuff works:

1) Your game's PS3_FOLDER is moved to the root of the USB
    2) After you start multiMAN next time it will be moved back

There is a 'backup file' with the original path (PS3PATH.BUP). Hundreds of users already used the feature in extensive test run and no one had problems with the 'auto-restore' of the game to its original location.

You can always use [SELECT]+[O] in file manager to move it back.

thanks for this awesome tool.

But when they updated the game, the folder is no longer moved. Why?

And a button "remember" to do?

Hi mate, just wanted to say GREAT WORK!!!

Closed Thread
Page 272 of 448 FirstFirst ... 172222262271272273282322372 ... LastLast