Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

CEK Guest
    multiMAN cannot detect any resident payloads. Functionality may be restricted. Is the message I get when I launch multiMAN, it still loads up but I want to know what this means. I installed cfw 3.55kmeaw so I assumed it had the payloads included, was I wrong to assume this ? If so can someone point me in the right direction for payloads ?

j0k3r Guest
    multiMAN THEMES [22 themes].pkg <- are these the same themes as in the MEGA pack of mm?

hacktek Guest
    Any way to disable the menu music? Looked around the options ini and didn't see that.

condorstrike Guest
    Great job, Dean.. all games working perfect. thanks.

pcpaul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hacktek View Post
    Any way to disable the menu music? Looked around the options ini and didn't see that.
    [START]+[ ] - stop music playback (for mp3 and background theme audio)

NAVIGATION.TXT

deank Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CEK View Post
    multiMAN cannot detect any resident payloads. Functionality may be restricted. Is the message I get when I launch multiMAN, it still loads up but I want to know what this means. I installed cfw 3.55kmeaw so I assumed it had the payloads included, was I wrong to assume this ? If so can someone point me in the right direction for payloads ?
    Download 01.14.00 from the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    multiMAN THEMES [22 themes].pkg <- are these the same themes as in the MEGA pack of mm?
    No. The mega pack has 33 themes.

pcpaul Guest
    Or rename you fave .mp3 to SOUND.BIN 9mb limit i think and ftp overwrite to multiman dir on ps3
    Quote Originally Posted by CEK View Post
    v1.14.0

# Option: load_custom_payload
    # Hint: Load payload (FW 3.55)
    # Valid Parameter: <option has no effect>
    # load_custom_payload=0

01.14.00 -

* Implemented stable syscall36 function (thanks to they know who) so payload is loaded auto for you in multiman look in at top in file view i think tells you what payload its using

vinothu Guest
    New version is excellent Dean. You're the man. Thanks for all good work.

krake Guest
    1- no problem runing MM 01.14.00 on Kmeaw CFW ?
    2- MM loads playload automatically?

gauravc Guest
    Doesn't work for me, i still have to use the LV2 patch buts it's no trouble quickly loading it up and quitting it.