hi, how can i add the missing covers in multiman ? can anyone help me ??
Can someone explain me where to put hte AVCHD files in ps3 root pls ?
I am sure it is HDD0/games/MOVIE_1/BDMV but i may be wrong
this is from the front page hope this helps.
Check the options file for the cover path and throw them there using ftp.
Ah thx thanks a lot and can it play .mkv . avi files ? and if yes where to put them. sorry for asking so many questions.
Today the MultiMAN v01.14.00 OBM PS3 Mod update has arrived, which now includes a stable syscall36 functionality among the changed detailed below.
Download: multiMAN 01.14.00 for PS3
First post updated with links for all packs for all PlayStation 3 firmwares - version 01.14.00 with the following changes includes:
- Implemented stable syscall36 function (thanks to they know who)
- Fixed file manager default character mode
- Fixed network icon/text when no network is available
- More user friendly messages when problem appears
- New update/cover server (thanks to shaj)
- Option to download updates without USB stick
- New 'options.ini' format (thanks to SiGMAniac)
- [Last Game] updated (separate application)
- A lot of other stability fixes
More PlayStation 3 News...
Nice!!! thanks! now all I need is 5pm getting here sooner!!! lol
Don't get it where can i find ''/ps3_home/video'' to put the video files.
Copy video files to /ps3_home/video virtual folder - they will appear directly in the XMB Video tab.
Nice one Dean, i was wondering if this fixes the "Rename-Create" character problem i encountered yesterday during moving some FBA roms, although a directory was created, it did't seem to appear correctly.
01-25-2011 #2490Banned User
- Join Date
- May 2007
All we need now is a decent theme! haha sorry