Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.


But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 24 of 448 First ... 142324253474124 ... Last
  1. #231
    asakopowa Guest
    Dean, with the last update :
    * new option in the ini (as requested) which affects one of the display modes:

    # game_bg_overlay=1 (0 - do not overlay game PIC1.PNG over user background picture, 1 - overlay)

    Always display user background picture, and want to use PIC1.PNG with game cover.

    I try to change
    # game_bg_overlay=1
    and
    # game_bg_overlay=0

    And donīt work , always display background

    Any solution ?

    Thank you

  2. #232
    vnguyen972 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusername View Post
    1. Are you sure your network cable is connected ?
    2. Are you sure that's the right IP ?
    3. Use FlashFXP, i was having issues with FileZilla, haven't had one with FlashFXP, thanks to a recommendation from someone in this thread.
    Yeah, it's wired so shouldn't be a wireless issue, and also have the old FTP for PS3 and it works there... I have Gaia manager too and it seems to work there... that's why I have no idea why it doesn't work in this awesome manager ..lol

  3. #233
    das0 Guest
    Hi deanrr!

    First i wanna say thanks for this great piece of work! Do you ever sleep?

    I found a little bug. There are Games (RacketSports, 3d Dot Heroes, WIC Championship etc) that dont have a PIC*.PNG file.
    They only have the ICON.PNG...
    Your Manager displays a White Box then. I would advise to show no Picture then or a default one. :-)
    Cheers!

  4. #234
    deank Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by asakopowa View Post
    Dean, with the last update :
    * new option in the ini (as requested) which affects one of the display modes:

    # game_bg_overlay=1 (0 - do not overlay game PIC1.PNG over user background picture, 1 - overlay)

    Always display user background picture, and want to use PIC1.PNG with game cover.

    I try to change
    # game_bg_overlay=1
    and
    # game_bg_overlay=0

    And donīt work , always display background

    Any solution ?

    Thank you
    Because you're editing the COMMENTS (all lines with # are ignored). Look a bit down in the file where the ACTUAL option is.

    Quote Originally Posted by das0 View Post
    Hi deanrr!
    First i wanna say thanks for this great piece of work! Do you ever sleep?

    I found a little bug. There are Games (RacketSports, 3d Dot Heroes, WIC Championship etc) that dont have a PIC*.PNG file.
    They only have the ICON.PNG...
    Your Manager displays a White Box then. I would advise to show no Picture then or a default one. :-)
    Cheers!
    Yes, it was pointed out from another user and I'll fix it.

    I'm almost ready with the on-screen-keyboard for the rename files/folder filemanager function.

  5. #235
    freakoutcast Guest
    Maybe this has been discussed and i've missed it somewhere but seeing how theres AVCHD support any chance of mkv support?

  6. #236
    deank Guest
    No, that's completely different matter. And AVCHD support is just limited to managing the folders, not playing back the videos.

    //

    Folder/file rename is ready with the onscreen keyboard



    Dean

  7. #237
    Withered Guest
    You can do I what I did, and create your own PIC1.PNG files for the games that don't have them, and then FTP them or use the file manager to move them into their proper game folder (for example, BLES00875/PS3_GAME/PIC1.PNG). I've done it for both 3D Dot Game Heroes and FFXIII, and it works just fine.

    I'm pretty sure dimensions are important, as are file names, so you want the images to be 1920x1080, and be names PIC1.PNG (caps lock required).

    A default image would fix the white screen, but if you're anything like me you like the game-specific images.

  8. #238
    asakopowa Guest
    Dean, if i install to update 7.05 works fine, but if i install 7.06 donīt show pic1.png with cover.

    I try with game_bg_overlay=1 and game_bg_overlay=0 , and donīt work.

    Thank you , and sorry for any inconvenience.

    Regards.

  9. #239
    deank Guest
    First post updated with links and information for version 01.08.00 (use [R3] button to update directly to your PS):

    * Rename files/folders in file manager now works with [SELECT]-[X] combination
    * Create new folder feature in file manager now works with [R1] button

    Dean

    Quote Originally Posted by asakopowa View Post
    Dean, if i install to update 7.05 works fine, but if i install 7.06 donīt show pic1.png with cover.

    I try with game_bg_overlay=1 and game_bg_overlay=0 , and donīt work.

    Thank you , and sorry for any inconvenience.

    Regards.
    Sorry, there was a typo in the code - it is okay in the latest version.

    Dean

  10. #240
    FMAranda Guest
    Dean, you manager is the best, there are updates every day. Great work.

Page 24 of 448 First ... 142324253474124 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in