Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread
Page 234 of 448 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 4473

Sponsored Links!
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome, love the addition of the Web-Browser, Thanks Dean.

soon you'll have to rename it to "multiManOS"... and replace GameOS as it already does for me.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 01-22-2011 at 12:44 PM

hey Dean, if you are serching a server for your MM updates ? I have a good Linux VPS Server there runs also an Web radio stream on it.

When the Server is stabel for the update process I can give you some space on it. or you add a second update server to multiman if on is not available MM checks the other server?

When you are interested sent me a message...

i can't be the only person where multiman freezes the system normally freezes on xmb, after i exit multiman. like when selecting a game and gose to xmb. i am getting this constantly non stop even after the new update?

help please... lol.. it seems older multiman is more stable for me.. but still not 100 percent.

When I do that, it doesn't work. So I have to make the eboot with the files dean provided. And when I go through all the step, New Vegas and Red Dead Redemption refuse to install saying not enough HD space to install. It need 5gb for New Vegas and I have 200gb left. Any way to fix this?

Also what do you mean by disk icon? I'm supposed to have a disk in when I boot from XMB?

great job dean, keep up the hard work!

Hello ,

how i can add custom payload to this new version ? is there a option in the menu ?

just thanks , best BM ever...

Also the first one is singed for 3.41 too?

Have to edit me : multiMAN quits when I try to copy data from PS3 to PC to XMB. Hope you fix it soon !

Oops i'm a dumbass, i think i downloaded the wrong file, guess i need to use the signed one since i'm using WTN+GH. Trying it now

that pl3 fix.pkg will we MUST to run it with new multiMAN??

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links