PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

First post updated with version 01.07.06:

* [SELECT]+[O] - Move FILE or FOLDER now works in FILE MANAGER mode
    * new option in the ini (as requested) which affects one of the display modes:

# game_bg_overlay=1 (0 - do not overlay game PIC1.PNG over user background picture, 1 - overlay)

Two things left to be implemented in the filemanager: RENAME and CREATE NEW FOLDER.

Please update your manager by the download function with [R3] button.

#ModderFokker: I'll check it in few mins and will post back.
    Last edited by deank; 10-26-2010 at 12:12 PM

iīll try it again:

dean, is it possible to execute files in a ps3? maybe eboot.bin? when yes we can use your filemanager to
    execute eboot.binīs
    view pictures
    play mp3 files
    play bink, vob and avi files
    edit ascii files
    decompress psarc ect.

i dream about a "totalcommander" for ps3

No, not at the moment.

I don't see the point in playing mp3/avi/vob files when the PS3 supports them naturally with nice players.

Editing ASCII files? Why? Decompress psarc - with what purpose? You can easily transfer files back and forth with a usb stick using the file manager.

# game_bg_overlay=

Thank you VERY much for that! You'll be happy to know that my requests are now complete.

When I tried "Start" to get into Homebrew mode then "O" to turn on the FTP, I am unable to connect, not sure why.. I got this error:

Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

I was then switching to the FTPServer for PS3 and also the FTP function in both Gaia and Cover Manager and I could connect just fine using the same FTP login "FTPD12345", does this no longer work with multiMAN? what should I use?

Please help... I don't want to switch manager just for FTP

Quote Originally Posted by ModderFokker View Post
    Dean matey ...

they made you forget "enslaved"
    It works fine from external USB but ONLY with blu-ray game disc inserted. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by d3adliner View Post
    # game_bg_overlay=

Thank you VERY much for that! You'll be happy to know that my requests are now complete.
    I'm glad I implemented it. I was getting dizzy from this sliding effect.

Dean, you're right, it was the thumb-drive that kept saving the default.ini.....

maybe you should post in the how-to, section....
    for people to delete from thumb-drives the options_default.ini after initial clean install.

Weird ... my post disappeared i'm still having problem with ftp function

I kept getting this error:

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

with Anonymous login type on FileZilla

I even tried to ftp using command line to see if I could connect and see if it prompts me the login, but couldn't connect... I know my connection is good as I could FTP using the old FTP SErver for PS3...

can you help me?
    Last edited by vnguyen972; 10-26-2010 at 01:40 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1. Are you sure your network cable is connected ?
    2. Are you sure that's the right IP ?
    3. Use FlashFXP, i was having issues with FileZilla, haven't had one with FlashFXP, thanks to a recommendation from someone in this thread.

hi dean, could you add a cover frame to the middle cover of the slide/netflix style...
    or are you gonna leave the gui up to us?...

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 448 FirstFirst ... 132223243373123 ... LastLast