PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

There is an option in the ini (fullpng=4) set it to 4 and you're good to go.

Guys, be patient about this mygame.pkg... I'm working on something and will post later how to play games without actually moving them to a different folder and without using syscalls. It may work for more games than the 'direct boot' mode.

Dean

Deanrr I can't wait to test it, please hurry up I'm burning here

Guys i think you are getting it wrong, the only thing Deanrr wrote is a 4 line program that creates a modified eboot.bin of the specified program in the form of a pkg file of the desired game... just tested it and it boots fine! Didn't try to start a game because the syscalls have been disabled. Should i try?

Deanrr, some guy just released a CFW on irc with Peek/Poke. Also, i'm looking foward to have that program on hands .

But i'll never give up multiman, that's the only way that i can see my AVCHD movies

Yes, i tested the patched .PUP and it installed ok, no problems at all, but multiMAN still not working, they said that maybe the backup manager needs some changes.

Quote Originally Posted by renanbianchi View Post
    Deanrr, some guy just released a CFW on irc with Peek/Poke. Also, i'm looking foward to have that program on hands .
    We now have a thread for PS3 LV2 Peek/Poke discussion HERE so that deanrr's thread doesn't get filled with it. Thanks guys!

Thanks deanrr. I love this Filemanager... Cant wait til it gets exploited with custom firmware so I don't need to use the dongle anymore...

Be guttered though, I will have 3 minimus/maximus dongles just sitting here with no use once CFW comes out lol...

Quick question: I know that with the current CFW I cannot load most games, but am I still able to rip my games to my external? The pain of upgrading past the use of my dongle will be eased with knowing I can continue my work...

deanrr is there a way to use AVCHD Files with all options (setup menu) thru media server?

for example i got a AVCHD Movie on my NAS using Twonkey Server and want to use the setup to select the audio.

Is Peek/Poke thing not old? Games with black screen like POP will still give you a black screen. So I think the new way to play games with mygame.pkg is much better.

Deanrr any progress on this?

thanks! I will give it a try. Maybe it should be mentioned in INI comments

this was not clear for me:

[Register or Login to view code]

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    There is an option in the ini (fullpng=4) set it to 4 and you're good to go.

Guys, be patient about this mygame.pkg... I'm working on something and will post later how to play games without actually moving them to a different folder and without using syscalls. It may work for more games than the 'direct boot' mode.

Closed Thread
Page 206 of 448 FirstFirst ... 106156196205206207216256306 ... LastLast