PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Deanrr, can you try compiling Multiman using the new released geohot tools?

Thanks man, you have the best manager of all.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Did you set the GUI to 10240 KB? My speed with large files is 12MB with a 100Mbit router so I can't see how you get 5MB on 1GB router.
    Yes, I set it to 10240 KB -- that's what I meant by 10MB buffer. The speed never goes above 5-6 MB/s for me.

As I mentioned before, if I use multiMAN's FTP then I can get 25 MB/s, which is the same as other FTP servers on the PS3.

Lastly, I don't think the problem is with my network as I can get over 50 MB/s from PC-to-PC (and then it seems limited by my laptop's HDD).

Thank you Deanrr, simply the best.

Would like to see this happen as well. That would be super

You said: There is no mygame.pkg released... I'm just experimenting... And as explained you'd need just the sys_game_process_exitspawn2 to start the game once the app is installed in the proper game_id folder..

My question is ... Does this mean you have to create an application for each game to start? I trust in your ability to control the files .INI to resolve it if so Thank you for your work.

Okay guys... I'm attaching a test signed version for 3.55.
    • Payload/firmware properly detected
    • Syscall functions disabled (except syscalls 837 and 838)
    • In file manager [HELP] option will display the nice HELP SCREEN by condorstrike

Give it a try if it installs at all. At least I'll know my tool chain is set properly.

Attached Files Attached Files

thanks for using the Help screen Dean, I think it'll help. I'll just wait it out, until you let us know it's safe to update to 3.55...

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Give it a try if it installs at all. At least I'll know my tool chain is set properly.
    I've installed, works - no idea how to use it yet as 1st time with ps3 hacking lol

Mygame.pkg isn't this much better to release?

Hello, firstly thanks for nice manager, I am using it and I am happy with it.

I have one question - is it possible to put into the config some setting, that multiman will launch with a game covers display mode? I must launch multiman and press L1 for it...

its only a small issue but maybe I only miss something in a config

Closed Thread
Page 205 of 448 FirstFirst ... 105155195204205206215255305 ... LastLast