Dean here's 4 more missing covers thanks.
Uploading them right away! All of them have only FOUR DIGIT IDS which is not correct... FRITZ especially. Can you verify what are the correct numbers?
edit: I found the correct IDs and uploaded the images.
Opps, sorry about that dont know what i was thinking lol.
wow, 200 pages in already, that shows you how great and popular multiMan is.. all thanks to you Dean
now if only we could bypass XMB...
sorry but i'm new to this stuff got a ps3 last week so and when i opened this thread and saw there was 200 pages well... i just couldn't read everyting so i was straight to the point.
anyway sorry for that doing it cause i know how it feel when people don't even bother to read what we write.
I have this lock when copying games at 98% too, and my GT5 doesn't show up in the games list in multiman, only.
Keep up your great work man!
:-) My reaction was only because there was the SAME question just two posts before yours
What's in 01.12.03:
- Added Other/Group/User access attributes display in filemanager for files and folders (linux style dxwr)
- Fixed and optimized initial content scan (much much faster than before)
- Fixed font size change (shrink/enlarge) when overscan mode is on during title names dim (fade in/out)
- Fixed original theme (to restore ICON0.PNG)
- Fixed SOUND.BIN (background sound will stop if theme does not support sound and next time you launch multiMAN there will be no sound, too)
- Added [START]+[ ] to stop music playback (for mp3 and background theme audio)
- When theme which supports sound (SOUND.BIN) is applied during MP3 playback, playback will not be interrupted
- New options in the ini file:
progress_bar=1 (0 = don't show progress bar during game backup/folder copy, 1 = show progress bar)
update_dir (path to store downloaded multiMAN update .pkg - to be used ONLY BY advanced users)
date_format=DD/MM/YYYY (DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY, YYYY/MM/DD)
wow, you've started the new year strong...
can't wait to check it out, faster is always better.