- Join Date
- Apr 2005
I moved the video repy here, resume discussion on the video there as well: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ot-116734.html
01-07-2011 #1992mateuszss Guest
01-07-2011 #1993sgnmg4ever Guest
Dean here's 4 more missing covers thanks.
01-07-2011 #1994deank Guest
Uploading them right away! All of them have only FOUR DIGIT IDS which is not correct... FRITZ especially. Can you verify what are the correct numbers?
edit: I found the correct IDs and uploaded the images.
01-07-2011 #1995sgnmg4ever Guest
Opps, sorry about that dont know what i was thinking lol.
01-07-2011 #1996condorstrike Guest
wow, 200 pages in already, that shows you how great and popular multiMan is.. all thanks to you Dean
now if only we could bypass XMB...
01-07-2011 #1997vartaxe Guest
sorry but i'm new to this stuff got a ps3 last week so and when i opened this thread and saw there was 200 pages well... i just couldn't read everyting so i was straight to the point.
anyway sorry for that doing it cause i know how it feel when people don't even bother to read what we write.
01-07-2011 #1998slicer2k Guest
I have this lock when copying games at 98% too, and my GT5 doesn't show up in the games list in multiman, only.
Keep up your great work man!
01-07-2011 #1999deank Guest
:-) My reaction was only because there was the SAME question just two posts before yours
What's in 01.12.03:
- Added Other/Group/User access attributes display in filemanager for files and folders (linux style dxwr)
- Fixed and optimized initial content scan (much much faster than before)
- Fixed font size change (shrink/enlarge) when overscan mode is on during title names dim (fade in/out)
- Fixed original theme (to restore ICON0.PNG)
- Fixed SOUND.BIN (background sound will stop if theme does not support sound and next time you launch multiMAN there will be no sound, too)
- Added [START]+[ ] to stop music playback (for mp3 and background theme audio)
- When theme which supports sound (SOUND.BIN) is applied during MP3 playback, playback will not be interrupted
- New options in the ini file:
progress_bar=1 (0 = don't show progress bar during game backup/folder copy, 1 = show progress bar)
update_dir (path to store downloaded multiMAN update .pkg - to be used ONLY BY advanced users)
date_format=DD/MM/YYYY (DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY, YYYY/MM/DD)
01-07-2011 #2000condorstrike Guest
wow, you've started the new year strong...
can't wait to check it out, faster is always better.