Here you go. Thanks again.
Here you go. Thanks again.
This has probably been answered before, but I was curoius.
With the network implementation that you've got working now, how hard would it be to mount a network folder as an actual game? (As in play a game over the network)
I had that for the PS2 and it was pure awesomeness, so I think if you added that feature to multiman then I would have an orgasm!
Please upload this missing covers:
*GT5 EUR --> BCES00569
*Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit --> BLES00949
MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.12.02 is here with a new PS3Serv GUI application update as well today.
The first post is updated with links to version 01.12.02 and changes include:
- Added support for themes in FILE MANAGER
- Option in the INI to set themes folder location
- Fixed issue with downloading covers for some users
- Theme package with 22 themes available (separate download) (thanks to condorstrike!)
Theme package can be found here.
More PlayStation 3 News...
Last edited by PS4 News; 01-07-2011 at 02:05 AM
Killzone Chinese version BCAS20066
It can be related to patched mode when not all USB ports work.
Try to restart and try again. My old 60GB detected all 4 USB sticks/HDDS at once.
Network support is available only during multiMAN's operation. There is no way to implement such thing without background services running (from the kernel).
These were uploaded earlier already. Thanks.
Updated again Thanks!
First thanks for your work. I've been trying Multiman but it always gets stuck at 98% when backing up a game from BD to internal HDD.
That happened with Infamous and Heavy Rain. Any info on this please?
I got couple of other reports about the same problem but I have no idea what's going on.
What is your PS3 (region, firmware, language, etc)?
You can always press [O] while it is copying - it will close the progress bar and will finish just fine. Although you get that 'stuck' problem - the game should be copied 100% so don't worry.
Today I transferred over 100GB back and forth (just to test it) and all worked just fine - not a single LOCK.
Would it be possible to add an option to permanently disable the progress bar in the .ini so that users such as myself that have hanging problems when the progress bar is up don't have to push O every time. Another option would just be to not show the progress bar for anyone since the files screen shows a % anyways.
That way nobody would have the bug and people would stop asking. I imagine there are many people who prefer the progress bar and don't have a problem so you might get a lot of questions about why its gone. No win situation.
PS3 Slim 3.41, English, NTSC. I don't know why it gets stuck but anyways as it is at 98% I tested the game I copied and it worked fine in the first chapter, haven't tested further.
Again thanks for your work, Multiman is my only homebrew atm.
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?