01-05-2011 #1941asp28 Guest
I use phat EU 60GB + hermes v4b + 3.50 spoof + mutliMAN 1.12.00 full install
01-05-2011 #1942cowboype Guest
kakaroto CFW 3.55
Any plans to kakaroto´s CFW 3.55 support? Do you know about that?
01-05-2011 #1943deank Guest
First post updated with new version of ps3serv (nethost application):
* Max send buffer size now 10MB (512kb previously)
* Fixed missing empty folders when browsing remote contents
* Added support for next multiMAN version, which got support for:
- Create remote folders
- Delete remote files
01-05-2011 #1944lunchyboxy Guest
01-05-2011 #1945deank Guest
Guys, I know you are all excited with the news floating around, but please be patient. I can't sign multiMAN because there is no working tool to allow me to.
I'm preparing the next update, which has more options for nethost + improved 'scanning' speed upon launch + some other things.
01-05-2011 #1946lunchyboxy Guest
Gotcha, I'm sure you would be on it already if the tools were available.
01-05-2011 #1947tillman Guest
deanrr is it possible to redirect syscalls in order to mount DVDs to directories such as the games in order to obtain working DVD menu?
01-05-2011 #1948Apachai Guest
hey dean, what do you think about my suggestion on page 193? would it be possible and do you maybe consider implementing it in a future release? thx
01-05-2011 #1949deank Guest
I'll see how to implement it. I was thinking about it because some folks requested it.
First post updated with links to latest version (01.12.01) - BASE and FULL (MEGA) packages for all firmwares + ps3serv GUI/EXE.
* Added CREATE FOLDER for network PC (nethost)
* Improved nethost support (fixed missing empty folders)
* Larger send buffer for ps3serv (up to 10MB)
* Improved GAME/AVCHD/BDMV scan times
* New version of ps3serv.exe required (separate download)
01-05-2011 #1950condorstrike Guest
Dean, whatever happened to the option to change themes from inside multiMan?
did it work, or is it not plausible?