I use phat EU 60GB + hermes v4b + 3.50 spoof + mutliMAN 1.12.00 full install
kakaroto CFW 3.55
Any plans to kakaroto´s CFW 3.55 support? Do you know about that?
First post updated with new version of ps3serv (nethost application):
* Max send buffer size now 10MB (512kb previously)
* Fixed missing empty folders when browsing remote contents
* Added support for next multiMAN version, which got support for:
- Create remote folders
- Delete remote files
Guys, I know you are all excited with the news floating around, but please be patient. I can't sign multiMAN because there is no working tool to allow me to.
I'm preparing the next update, which has more options for nethost + improved 'scanning' speed upon launch + some other things.
Gotcha, I'm sure you would be on it already if the tools were available.
deanrr is it possible to redirect syscalls in order to mount DVDs to directories such as the games in order to obtain working DVD menu?
hey dean, what do you think about my suggestion on page 193? would it be possible and do you maybe consider implementing it in a future release? thx
I'll see how to implement it. I was thinking about it because some folks requested it.
First post updated with links to latest version (01.12.01) - BASE and FULL (MEGA) packages for all firmwares + ps3serv GUI/EXE.
* Added CREATE FOLDER for network PC (nethost)
* Improved nethost support (fixed missing empty folders)
* Larger send buffer for ps3serv (up to 10MB)
* Improved GAME/AVCHD/BDMV scan times
* New version of ps3serv.exe required (separate download)
Dean, whatever happened to the option to change themes from inside multiMan?
did it work, or is it not plausible?