Amazing stuff. Well done Dean
Amazing stuff. Well done Dean
I like your loader so much, I can't live with out the file manager. I fix all the problem a have with my PS3 using your tools. I will use only this loader from now on.
Hi, there is any problem having patched mode on all the time for all games?
Sorry for my poor english.
I'd strongly advice to leave the option to -1 and use the patched mode ONLY when a game requires it.
Thank you for yor quickly response dean.
Another question: There is a way to make the message "USB patch" a little more visible in screen?
Thank you for the best manager can we have in PS3. Great job.
Hi, first of all i love your program and i hate to ask these 2 stupid questions but it's annoying the crap out of me.
1. can i just put the options.ini in the devhdd0 gamez i've never bothered to do it
2. how do i use net host i started from my comp but from there i can't figure it out, sorry for the stupid question
sorry for get about the first question
Last edited by noddy4life; 01-04-2011 at 10:13 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
does multiMAN automatically patch PARAM.SFO files for games that require a firmware >3.41? If not, could you please add it?
Is USB-Patch the same as GaiaManager's MemPatch? What's the difference?
The games get automaticly patched. The only option he could add is that the 3.50 games get patched on the fly so that they run. This can be achieved with a server were the good code is on.
I was playing with Assassin's Creed I, trying to decrypt, change stuff, patch and use it... I wrote a small tool to take care of all the segments/metadata copy/overwrite but still I can't make AC1 work. I starts and then quits to XMB with no errors (using the original EBOOT.BIN makes it hang on black screen).
* Yes, multiMAN patches the PARAM.SFO if required (it will prompt you).
* Yes, the memory patch is the same as in Gaia (I guess)
* To use nethost you have to alter your options.ini file. Check the first page or search for the instructions in this thread.
multiMAN is the best!
It patched my GT5 PARAM.SFO, i didn't use the memory patch and it worked on my first try.
Dean is the king of the (PS3) game managers, lol
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?