Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 188 of 448 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've given nethost a try and its speed is uncomfortably low. See screenshot below, 4-5 MB/s whereas I get 25MB/s with built-in FTP...

Any suggestions, ideas as to the cause? Gives estimated time of 2000 minutes to transfer 40GB :s
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ps3serv.png  

Sponsored Links
    When there are a lot of small files it may take longer... but with larger files (like in the screenshot) it should max out to 10MB/s (with 100mbit router). I transferred 35GB over a cheap 100mbit router and got the movie in about 1h 30mins (90mins).

Okay, guys!

I really wanted to make the next version available today as a surprise, but family deals took me away from the PC.

I'll try to publish the new version tomorrow. It has full read+write access to nethost pc, delete files, copy files/folders, support for ICON0.PNG in theme packages and some other things.

Happy New 2011, folks!

Dean

i have to say that is the best ever i try so far.. just one question would it be possible rip BD movie on usb with your great program.

thanks

Have a very Happy New Year 2011 deanrr, and take your time- family should ALWAYS comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Have a very Happy New Year 2011 deanrr, and take your time- family should ALWAYS comes first.
    I agree with you. Deanr you projected the best manager for ps3. Take your time. Anyway I wish everyone a very happy new year.

Moreover I think that we have to write a short guide about multiman (maybe with a FAQ Section) and make shorter this thread. I know that someone ask same question but I understand that reading more 180 pages is very difficulty. I think that everyone use multiman will be happy to help (me too)

MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod v01.12.00 is now available along with a new version of PS3Serv GUI.

The first page is updated with links to version 01.12.00.

MultiMAN v01.12.00 Changes:
    • Added FILE/FOLDER copy to network PC (nethost)
    • Added DELETE file from network PC (nethost)
    • New version of ps3serv.exe required (separate download)
    • Support for theme ICON0.PNG file

Also 1st page link for ps3serv updated with the new version.

Dean

MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod v01.12.00 Arrives with PS3Serv GUI App

More PlayStation 3 News...

cool, Thanks Dean...

you're the man.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 01-01-2011 at 02:13 PM

Thanks for the update Dean. ERROR REPORT:

Nothing major, everything still works properly, but I thought you would want to know.

I was copying a few games over from usb today and when it comes up on the screen to report Source and Destination, it is reporting the Source is from the /GAMES folder when it is actually the /GAMEZ folder. Does it every time. Like I said no biggie, just thought you'd like to know.

Last Play continues to show the icon of the last game I load and play with MultiMAN, but the info/Title next to the icon remains to stay the game before the last game I played.

I played AC: Brotherhood last, I then load up COD:BO and the icon changes but the info/Title next to the icon does not.

I hate error reporting, especially when you have done such an outstanding job. Please don't think I'm trying to nit-pic.

Thanks for your time and hard work.

Just trying to help,
    ChokeD

It was explained 100's of times that it is not a bug. It is the PS3! When you play the 'last game' it will refresh.

good job on the Icon Dean, works flawlessly... , any word on the themes xml?

Sponsored Links