wow.. looks amazing!
wow.. looks amazing!
Awesome, my God, beautiful.
Dean... Your loader rocks!
1. How do i update the best way? Just remove the old and install a new one?
2. Can anyone play PS2 games now?
First post is now updated. Users with firmware 3.15 can also use the UPDATE feature within the manager!
* Nice free type fonts added to display modes #1 and #3.
* Additional [PATHS] mode added with [L3] (large title names, smaller title names + game path, smaller titles names without the path).
* Game scrolling is rewritten to work in PAGES and browsing is as fast as it can get for all modes.
* Fixed double listing of Blu-ray/DVD-R disc when present
* Fixed disappearing USB games in USB PATCH mode
Enjoy this version as I did and please post back some feedback!
Last edited by deank; 12-02-2010 at 05:18 PM
definetly works smoother and looks great...
question Dean: are you gonna implement fading effect for new text, even though it looks so good... the option would be good to have.
personally i'll leave it on at all times for that view...
Last edited by condorstrike; 12-02-2010 at 07:16 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
first of all - great work! i love this manager then, my problem.. every time i start multiman, it downloads the missing covers (i've installed the full package from here with covers, but some is missing in that pack).. how come it doesn't save the covers to my harddrive? using default settings.
thanks in advance
The pack contains ~820 covers, but that is NOT ALL covers for all games ever released. At each launch multiMAN tries to download/check for missing covers, because I constantly add new/missing ones.
You can disable the check/download in options.ini.
Hi guys... new theme condorstrike3. a calming theme... i guess.
i had actually changed the icon0 to what you see in the pics with the drops of water on it, but i still gotta work on it... please coment...
hope you guys like it... and now to sleep, can't see straight anymore... lol
Last edited by condorstrike; 02-28-2011 at 04:55 AM Reason: re-upped theme.
The best way is to update within the manager with [R3] and install the downloaded .PKG. The second best way is to download the UPDATE only and install it. The third is to download the complete package and install it.
NEVER uninstall multiMAN before updating - there is no need to do it - the update/install will change/add only the updated files.
No, PS2 games are not working.
Thanks again, condorstrike!
Last edited by deank; 12-03-2010 at 05:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
The dim option doesn't work anymore. It only dims the button instructions not the unhighlighted game names.
If you change dim values for examples from 5 to 2 there's no affect.
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?