Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

deank Guest
    The idea of the test is to check for characters like

は、用意されていません。

or

Није обезбеђена

or

Okay.. I found a way to test it (using Google translator)

I tested "Bulgarian"/"Russian", "Spanish", "French" and "Japanese" and they work!

michaelstone Guest
    ok apparently i'm of no use... thought i could just change languages in system menu but no luck... i'll try and find some mp3's from other languages... the font looks good though...

AluPL Guest
    or Pchnąć w tę łódź jeża lub ośm skrzyń fig.

(polish unicodes ftw) =D

deank Guest
    It doesn't show all chars for the polish... Seems central european is not working properly... It shows only

Pchną w t łód je a lub o m skrzy fig

some characters are there, but some not.

Richthofen Guest

multiman game folder naming convention

Quick question. Hopefully this hasn't been asked before. Googled, but didn't find the info.

When I backup a game using Open Backup Manager the resulting folder name includes the Game ID (BCUS-98111):
    /dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/GAMEZ/BCUS-98111/

When I backup a game (Final Fantasy XIII) using multiMAN 10.10 the resulting folder has a name like (MRTC00003):
    /dev_hdd0/GAMES/MRTC000003

Why does multiMAN use this naming convention instead of using the Game ID? What is the advantage/purpose?

Thanks in advance for answering my question.

PS is there a way to "trim" titles to reduce their size?

Strizay Guest
    I see you manager has cover support now. What is the resolution required and what is the storage directory for the covers?

michaelstone Guest
    its had cover support forever... not sure res... but it will dl the covers for you automatically...

Strizay Guest
    no, it's always had the basic theme forever. Now it appears from the OP that it can display covers in a cover flow style.

michaelstone Guest
    all the games ive backed up with multiman have been named properly...

drizzt84 Guest
    MRTC00003 is the GameID of Final Fantasy XIII, multiman just uses GAME Id without dashes (-) as the original PSJailbreak backup manager does.