I can make it work for hdd_home2/3/4... There is a check if the path is REALLY from the internal HDD and that's why it won't accept it. I'll remove the check and it will work for you.
That will be a bit later today with the next release with the JPG/PNG picture viewer.
How would it look like? I can't imagine.
Last edited by deank; 11-25-2010 at 01:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
i'll PS something in a cpl mins... but basically exactly like it does now when its set to option 3... game cover in top right corner, commands downside underneath cover still, just with full game background behind it...
Dean i am trying to get the avhd feature to work with no luck. i have downloaded a avhd movie ran it through multi avchd, put it on external hd then when i try to play it i just get a black screen.. don't know what i am doing wrong?
something like this... magic wand didn't wanna play nice so its still black around commands where i meant it to have transparency...
The "scroll" function, doesn't work in file manager mode. I have, about 40 games in 1 folder on HDD Ext, and i can't view them all. Sorry 4 my ENG.
You can scroll by pressing L2/R2 through your games.
Last edited by salty666; 11-25-2010 at 05:29 PM
Some more changes... the next version works with JPG covers, so it weights 14MB as a full download with 825 covers (it was 119MB before)... Not to mention it works faster and main installer is smaller.
Last edited by deank; 11-25-2010 at 05:45 PM
This loader reminds me so much of the early days of when cfg loader was born on the wii :-)
It appears that BLUS30533 (monopoly streets) is missing a cover.
You can now update to 01.10.08
* JPEG/PNG picture viewer mode in file manager
* Picture viewer mode controls: LEFT/RIGHT or L1/R1 or [X] and [/\] / [O] to exit
* Picture viewer: JPEG downscale to 1920x1080
* Picture viewer: JPEG upscale of 1280x720 and 640x360 to 1920x0180
* Picture viewer: PNG max resolution 1920x1080
* Interface uses JPEG pictures and not PNG
* Covers are now in JPEG format
* Faster browsing in cover/slide mode
* Full package with 826 covers is now 14MB (was 119MB)
* hdd_home options will now accept USB paths, too
p.s. Attached to first post:
01.10.08 - Normal release (no game covers included) - 2MB
01.10.08 - Full release (826 game covers included) - 14MB
Last edited by deank; 11-25-2010 at 08:22 PM
Tags for this Thread