PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Thumbs Up

mmm MKV support , that could be nice

Thank you Dean

Love the new version, great work!

This new version is so so so good, seriously.

I noticed that the audio output of the mp3 playback is mono, even if you play a stereo file.

But multiMAN is so far the best manager.

I've seen that multiman can dump BR Video to Internal HDD. How can I do this? I've tried to backup using "O", but it doesn't works (I've tried in game mode and video mode). When I try to access to BDROM in Filemanager, the soft hangs. If I eject the BR, the soft works again.

Regards,

Thanks, this great app. can this app play ps2 backups?

Can anyone tell me what is the average copying speed of multiman from external disk to internal. I am currently copying MGS 4, and it is taking ages. It is going at a rate of 3 to 5 MB/s

If it has tons of small files it is normal to be slower. And also if your internal hdd is fragmented/full.

it has 300 files. And I am not sure why it is taking that much time. It still has only finished 14 gigs in 3 hours. and it is a 30 gig game.

Is there anything that I could do to resolve the issue or something to speed things up.

In my multiman sometimes show my backups games. twice and sometimes four times.

What can I do to show only once. In the settings I have to go get the ackups games form USB in "/dev_hdd0/game/ "and is, the default usb folder for my backups games.

Quote Originally Posted by walidahmadi View Post
    it has 300 files. And I am not sure why it is taking that much time. It still has only finished 14 gigs in 3 hours. and it is a 30 gig game.

Is there anything that I could do to resolve the issue or something to speed things up.
    Well.. I just tested and transferred 45GB from external to internal in less than an hour. Copying to EXTERNAL is slower.

Closed Thread
Page 103 of 448 FirstFirst ... 35393102103104113153203 ... LastLast