What exactly does the R1 button when pressed (USB Patch)?
It 'pokes' the kernel for games like F1 2010.
Okey-dokey... MP3 is now REALLY working and I really like it...
You can launch a song from internal HDD, external USB HDD or from a NETWORK host and it will play while you switch game-display modes, while you copy or move files or folders, while you back-up games, etc...
This is a very rough implementation but I hope you'll like it.
I'll post the update in the next post. Please check it out and let me know how it goes!
At the moment it is limited to 2ch 44100kHz MP3 audio files (max 32MBs).
p.s. Once you start the party you can't stop it (the music).
Your last updated file is corrupt!
Just try to redownload it... Nothing is corrupt.
You got an answer for the SPLITTER from another user. Use .666xx format.
About GT5 - I don't know, but I guess not.
You can now update to 01.10.05.
* MP3 playback support in file manager (from local and network devices)
* At the moment it is limited to 2ch 44100kHz MP3 audio files (max 32MBs)
* Fading title names on inactivity
How about adding command to disable inactivity fading?
Any hope in these?
I have a few ideas for ya,
1. A Screensaver after 30 seconds or a minute
2. Any way to tap into the visualizations the ps3 uses for music?
3. A background changer or wallpaper changer
4. A way of implementing the ini file into the manager to make the options changable on hand?
5. Maybe a cute little paint program so i can write notes for my girl before i leave so i KNOW she see's it lol
Just curious on those thx Deanr, gonna try the new one out now!
Tank you, great Job!