10-11-2011 #21qqq111 Guest
tidus if you get this I am your biggest fan ^^ ; I would be glad to help you , if you need anything. Hope I can help ^^
A GoogleTranst game would be all best
10-11-2011 #22Tidusnake666 Guest
Thanks for the kind warm words
Currently, my home-made translator is parsing 200kb text chunk, there's 2 more - one is around 20kb, other is near 5-7 kb.
In overall, I've translated nearly a 1 Mb of text!
It will be released soon (I hope, as I haven't tested it yet, but it should work). And maybe I'll release my program as well. Stay tuned.
Oh, and about the bug, thanks for info, I'll think I figured what caused this.
10-11-2011 #23qqq111 Guest
And I am like a fan of yours now ^^ other people look all 5 min on facebook ; I look this thread ^^
10-12-2011 #24Tidusnake666 Guest
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland PS3 Translation v0.1 Out
Today is a good day for Atelier-series fans! Similar to Disgaea 4 PS3 translation patch released earlier, Tidusnake666 on PS3 News has updated his work in progress and now shared a PS3 translation v0.1 of the Japanese version of Atelier Totori: The Alchemist of Arland 2.
Few thing to note before reading on:
- Translation was done with Microsoft Translator API based program, so sometimes it, frankly saying, doesn't make sense. But, story messages are natively (officially) English, although there're some padding problems, but they do make sense.
- Pretty much everything (skills, side-dialogues, locations, names, items, ingredients, even bestiary and much more) was parsed in translation, but approx.10% of text remained untranslated with original Japanese words. But I'm sure you can figure it out
- Voice acting will be in Japanese (cons of Japanese EBOOT)
- The game is fully untested, so there may be crashes, although I checked everything byte-by-byte.
- If you don't like it, do it better!
0. Obtain both JP (BLJM60241) and US (BLUS30735) version dumps of the game. Delete any game data on PS3 you have (you can leave your saves) We'll be using US version as a base.
1. Replace US folder "PS3_GAME\USRDIR\Res\Sound" with the equivalent Japanese one.
2. Replace US PARAM.SFO with Japanese one
3. Replace US EBOOT.BIN with patched Japanese one: Atelier Totori: The Alchemist of Arland 2 PS3 Translation v0.1 EBOOT (pass: PS3News.com)
4. Copy US version game on your ext./int. HDD, enjoy and play!
CHECK THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES!
More PlayStation 3 News...
10-12-2011 #25Dimkaua Guest
What's the password?
10-12-2011 #26Tidusnake666 Guest
oh, forgot that: PS3News.com
10-12-2011 #27qqq111 Guest
you are the king your fan No.1
can't find BLJM60241 anywhere
10-12-2011 #28Tidusnake666 Guest
It's common code for regular japanese Atelier Totori - Alchemist of Arland 2
10-12-2011 #29qqq111 Guest
yes i know ^^ but i have only eng version ^^ and jap is hard to get here ^^
- Join Date
- Apr 2005