Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 1011
    JellyJian Guest
    All the dialouges are out of place in my game is that normal? lol

saito1234 Guest
    Now that the Japanese version of Atelier Meruru runs, even without a dongle, is there any chance for a similiar project?

It'd be great to be able to play it in english, just like with Totori!

TalesNJ Guest
    saito please help to find a fix for Meruru

Portalcake Guest
    I'm pulling down the JPN copy of Meruru to get the files we need. The USA copy's file structure looks a lot like Totori's, with the exception of the voice folder which looks slightly neater. I'll try converting from the USA copy the same way, and see how far I can get.

Lusanagi Guest
    Hi TidusSnake666, now that the eboot for update 1.02 can be decrypted, would there be a way to "re-translate" so that DLC can be used?

Portalcake Guest
    Heads up: Atelier Totori has been EBOOT fixed, check the ps3news frontpage for the release by "NODRM".

saito1234 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TalesNJ View Post
    saito please help to find a fix for Meruru
    Meruru no Atelier: Arland no Renkinjutsushi 3 BLJM60348 3.55 FIX: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ox5n53

but as I've said this is a patch for the JP version, it would be nice to translate it somehow with the english release.

Portalcake Guest
    I've patched Meruru to run with English stuff. See here: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post425174

Tidusnake666, thanks for the initial work figuring out what language-specific files the game engine needs to run!

Page 11 of 11 First ... 1011