What do we do with this nightwish?
Hey check this out
www.BRDGen.com and maybe I will have the guys add that one soon too.That is just the link to watch for the latest PS3 EUR FW Updates... the "Official PS3 Updater" USA one is linked @
Within those links, is the download link for the latest .PUP file right from $ony's servers.
Using that PS3.ProxyServer.GUI is great, but all http requests from the PS3 stop there for me. Is there some sort of wildcard that says unless otherwise stated just carry on to the url in question?
I say this because web browsing and general downloading of demos and crap from the store will not work. The proxy catches the request and does nothing with it.
hi, i use the ps3 proxy server method, and when i go to system update the message says "you have the latest firmware version", so the firmware bypass check it works ok, bot when i try to conect to the ps3 store it gives me an error message, im using a US ps3 whit firmware 1,32, any ideas of whats going on??
PD sorry for my english
ive downloaden all the PKG files, how do i get them on my ps3?
Hello, there is some form to happen we give them of the PC to the PS3 without having connection to Internet? I have dowloaded all the PKG files in my PC. Greetings
I have a few questions regarding it... First of all how does the machine know which store to access?
1) Is it selectable(and/or editable) at account creation ?
2) Does the machine connect to the store according to its own Region. (e.g. Japanese console trying to connect to Japanese Store regardless of where in the world or with what kind of account you run it...
3) Does the machine work it out looking at your IP? (e.g. American PS3 connecting automatically to UK store when it's run in England)
My second questions is about the method of purchase. Does the store check the region of the credit card you use? If I buy an American console, will I be able to buy stuff from its store in UK using a UK credit card.
If not, how does it check the credit card region? Is it possible to give a fake billing address to purchase stuff anyway? (e.g. The XBOX 360's store only checks the Postal Code on the billing address. Currently you can select UK as a region and enter your -let's say- Azerbaijani Credit card data with a UK postal code and buy anything you want. Is this possible with PS3?)
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?