Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 44 First 12312 ... Last
    luke30 Guest
    yeah the same for me diverge

I added that PS3 ProxyServer Installer app to the post above... it's non-English though, so don't be suprised if it's difficult to figure out without a picture-based Tutorial. My guess is you can do the same thing with what's detailed in the first few posts of this thread using browser plug-ins/add-ons.

Diverge Guest
    cool, thanks. i was just going crazy trying to find this on the net after it was removed. more stuff to play with, hehe. but i guess you can do the same thing with more dns entries in our dns servers. rerouting the ps3's request for a particular demo to our local webserver, then just drop the *.pkg in the correct folder path on the local webserver, according to the links below.

chexmixbbq Guest
    hey, sorry if this is kind of noobish, but i messed up my browser by doing this, how do i change it back? thx!

21Scarface21 Guest

PS Button Color

hey diverge do you think you make a better step by step tutorial as i can't understand this. thanks. ps no offense to chuanwc.

Diverge Guest
    i haven't really tried this yet, but basically all that utility is doing it intercepting the request to sony's servers and redirecting it to your own. at least from what i gather.

Xak Guest
    I just tried going to the 2 posted URLs using the 2nd UserAgent. Both URLs load fine. Use Firefox and User Agent Switcher plugin.

That's the most I can test. No PS3. But accessing the Wii Shop via PC was found out a couple days after launch :-P

21Scarface21 Guest
    i cant get this to work, but once i do what i think is right while the ps3 proxy.exe is open it says i need to system update but when it is closed there is an internet connection error. weird :?? but anyway i'll keep trying until someone posts a better step by step tutorial.

ChrisWAFC Guest
    This looks good but i am a noob and dont understand any of that, i am downloading GTHD now is there any way i can put this on a memory stick then copy it to hard drive ?

ps2asker Guest
    I can get to the store, but I can't log in like everyone else... So how does one log in?

Page 2 of 44 First 12312 ... Last