Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links!
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dimmujed View Post
    since i bought the sudoku easy pack, i think you guys owe it to me for my tutorial and the easy pack to buy the other packs with the links lol. just kidding, but come on lol.
    I gave you a bunch of Thumbs Ups and some credits here if that eases the pain a bit.

I am trying to fallow Playstation 3 Proxyserver Tutorial For Installing Games Via PC version 1.1 By DimmuJed i get to the part where i have to to the playstation store and wait for the demo to go to 1% but i can not find the link under the second tab in proxyserver once it goes to 1% i also have simple DNS running

edit: i have another question do i have to download the demo to my pc then to the ps3 or can i just use the bypass method becaus my download is now at 2% or will it just not work

Quote Originally Posted by Poraemon View Post
    I can't install PS3 Proxy Server. When I install it, it has a popup about .Net Framework1.1.4322, then click Y it go to MS download page. I have download both SDK and Redistributable Package (both X86version I dont know the difference of X64version). PS3 Proxy Server still popup the same thing. So what is the exactly .Net Framework that i have to install?
    I had the same problem on my laptop running Windows Vista Ultimate. I couldn't get it to run so i just installed it on another PC running Windows XP and it installed and worked fine.
    Last edited by Supreme3x; 02-25-2007 at 01:17 AM

Thanks for the excellent Proxyserver tut, DimmuJed.

DimmuJed thank you for the app. I think i know what I did wrong. am i supposed to change the proxy setting in the ps3 to my pc ip address and 8080 or should I not use it?

i also cant get this to install

Quote Originally Posted by oohweeitsjan View Post
    i also cant get this to install
    im talking about the PS3 ProxyServer. i click the Y button then i downoad the dot net framework 2.0 and it still doesnt work

oohweeitsjan - Are you using Windows XP? also after downloading it, does the dot net framework 2.0 install with no problem?

Just intsall the .net 1.1 framework and it should work. I know what your thinking, but i have 2.0 installed and it should work. Well I had 2.0 installed to and couldn't get it install so I said screw it and downloaded 1.1 again and installed. Well I then was able to install the ps3 gui program for some reason.

ok, i got it to work after installing the dot network 1.1 package.

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast