Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Starlight Guest

Video: Dynamic PS3 Themes Include Move for September 2010

Earlier this week we reported on the North American and European PlayStation Store updates, and today kqgaming has shared a video of the new Dynamic PS3 Themes which include a PlayStation Move one.

Here is what the video's caption has to say, as follows:

The European and Japanese stores were updated with new dynamic PS3 themes, the ones from EU store are free for the PLUS users and the Japanese store gives a free dynamic PS3 theme for all to enjoy.

Those interested can check out the Dynamic PS3 Themes for September 2010 video below via YouTube.

Enjoy!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Mehx Guest
    I can't find the PS Move theme on the JAP store, help anyone?

ChaseHammer Guest
    majority of the dynamic themes kinda suck. I enjoy the Motorstorm one, the wipeout one is alright as well however it moves too fast for my taste.

I was really hoping the dynamics were going to be an excellent addition but they are being very much underutilized. I think some of it has to do with poor sales but with some as high as $4 a pop its not surprising why.

iQuE Guest
    I couldn't find any free dynamic themes on the japanese store

Can anyone please give me a hint on how to install the Afrika dynamic theme available here in the forums?

http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-th...me-107685.html

TIA

brd23 Guest
    how the heck can you find the move theme on the Jap Psn store?

trotskiii Guest
    i really want a flower dynamic theme free.. pls someone.