Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    An emulator for LucasArts games like Monkey Island, Indiana Jones, Zak McKraken, etc (very cool games!)

ST0RM53 Guest
    lol i wasn't even born when it was made! anyway, i'm busy with exams right know, so i haven't got the time to look it, but i think it's isn't hard for someone to just search for a ppc linux application and then compile it, and see if it works (he/she might also need to find additional packages to compile). Sure rpms are better

i3urn Guest
    haha nice, reminds me of the good old days of doom

TobberH Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by embrion View Post
    Nice one. I'm wondering about ScummVM
    I tried ScummVM on my Ubuntu.. Worked like a charm.

Regards, Tobber...

aries2k6 Guest
    ScummVM works on Fedora Core and Yellowdog too.
    It does work quite well on the PS3

pompomgirl Guest
    Thanks! I will try it on fedora 7!

Nineball Guest
    Man this made my day even though I'm getting some lag here and there between levels and when there are too many enemies around.

ST0RM53 Guest
    ^_^ it's nc 2 see people like it!<3 btw, i could made a tutorial about making binary of spu-media-lib (it's about unlocking rsx) but it only works on ubundu...cz i have ydl, and i haven't finished it to the end.. (i got bored :P)

slastrina Guest
    ive tested it on yellow dog it works at full speed, although i think we should work on more up to date games.

almar Guest
    Maybe we should compile a list of games that work well? Using different methods and a tutorial? I'm wondering if HOMM will work..

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last