01-25-2009 #51Morri Guest
01-25-2009 #52aries2k6 Guest
you definately seem to be having a wierd problem. I was going to say the Ipod is not compatible but you can read mass from Launch.elf so itīs strange. I guess there could be some wierd usbd.irx incompatibilty with usbd loader
Even stranger is that it doesnīt work on the PSP.
Are you using a generic memory card? Those sometimes gave problems with PSP games. you might want to try formating the memcard and also try another game to see if you have the same results.
Iīm including a USBD.IRX for you to try and anybody else who also might be having problems.
This is the USBD.IRX that is used in Launch.elf 3.41. It was taken from the source code and made with the homebrew ps2 SDK. So its legal and doesnīt have a version number
So if your usb device is compatible with Launch.elf this usbd.irx should work good. Hope you get it worked out.
01-25-2009 #53shuggie69 Guest
01-25-2009 #54frozen99 Guest
USBLD on PAL consoles
USBLD on PAL consoles method:
1) You need Swap Magic 3.6+ and pack
2) Create a virtual Memory card in PS3
3) Copy the BADATA-SYSTEM folder to your Virtual Memory Card (on PS3) and rename this folder like BEDATA-SYSTEM (for PAL consoles)
4) Now copy working USBD.IRX to BEDATA-SYSTEM folder of your Virtual Memory Card
5) Copy the psxloader folder of this release in the root folder on the pendrive
6) On psxloader/ you must copy the homebrew elf's
7) Launch psxloader from the pendrive using SWAP MAGIC
8) Select USBLD_01.ELF from psxloader menu and select mode E from psxloader menu to get USBLD to work.
9) Finally launch USBLD from psxloader and it will boot.
01-25-2009 #55idone Guest
01-25-2009 #56Karuto Guest
I have been able to get my PSP to work, but as mentioned before by someone else, when I try to launch Shadow of the Colossus, it just goes to a gray wavy screen instead of showing the game, which is really unfortunate. I'd rather not get stuck with my PSP, since I want to use it for other things aside from using it as an external USB for my Ps3, and I can't really afford another 4GB or bigger memory stick.
I can not see the space on the iPod in USB Loader, however. That's why it is giving me that "A USB device is required" error, I assume.
@ aries2k6 -- Okay, so do I just put that in the root of my iPod or something? I want to make sure to avoid any errors. Thanks!
01-26-2009 #57TuRDMaN Guest
01-26-2009 #58idone Guest
01-26-2009 #59Karuto Guest
I followed the instructions to a T, but can't seem to get it to work. Would someone mind commenting on which games have been confirmed to work here? I checked the USBextreme site, but they just list which ones work on HDAdvance, and the same games don't even seem to load on USB Loader here....
01-26-2009 #60xplodbleu Guest