Can we save the iso on ps3 hdd?
Can we save the iso on ps3 hdd?
no, only an external usb device.
I have three (maybe stupid) questions:
1. Can I use an normal USB Stick instead of an external HDD to put the games onto?
2. Do you have to convert the iso in any way before you put it on the USB device?
3. Does you tutorial work for PAL PS3s as well? Or still only your JAP ones?
dosen't seem to work on my 60 gig pal.. ps3 keeps rebooting swap magic unless i delete virtual mc.
To all PAL users out there, be careful with this.
I tried to follow the tutorial on a PAL console, got the files compied over to a vmemcard and tried to start SwapMagic (3.8coder) again, ps2 logo popped up and went to black screen then "crashed" or booted back up in PS3 mode with no error msg.
When I tried to reboot my PS3 after transferring files to the vmemcard my PS3 got stuck in user select menu, and some times it got stuck before even getting the user list.
I dont know if it has anything to do with the USBLD Loader or not, maybe my PS3 just decided to mess with me. Had to format the HDD to fix the issue
Note: I'm not bashing or calling the USBLD Loader fake or anything like that, and I dont know if this will happen on a US/JAP console.
2, yes you need to use USBExtreme or a similar app to transfer the game. And being that the drive/usb pen has to be formatted to fat32 most .iso's wouldnt fit if it did work like that.
3, no this is only for ps3's that have both EE and GS chips...which are jap and us launch consoles.
read above... hopefully pal consoles get sorted out in a newer release.
everything works fine, but when i get into usb loader it says connect usb device any suggestions? what am i doing wrong? plz help
are you sure that this doesn't work with the CD version? I have a 20 gb and want to try it, but my DVD version a friend has at the moment.
Most PS3 consoles will not read/load the CD version, however, if yours does feel free to give it a try. I tried the 3.6 CD in my PS3 and it didn't like it, so I had to use the 3.6 DVD to load Swap Magic.
that really sucks. I bet my friend can't even find it, let alone he'd have to mail it to me before I tried. I just tried anyway to be honest... my ps3 didn't sound right, like it was loading pretty hard and is too expensive for any laser defects so I hit the PS button and it brought me back to the xmb.
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?