3. Move media (in other redkawa programs you can just change the directory)
3a. VIDEOS---C:\Program Files\Red Kawa\Media Center\software\Video\videos
3b. MUSIC---C:\Program Files\Red Kawa\Media Center\software\Music\music
3c. PICTURES---C:\Program Files\Red Kawa\Media Center\software\Pictures\images
3d. FILES---C:\Documents and Settings
4. Go on the net in your PS3 and go to the Web address that redkawa gives you (I removed some numbers from mine)
3. Change directory were you download from
3a. Either hit launch file server or go to the given Web address
3b. Go to setting at botton of page
3c. Add a directory by putting one in the "Add Directory" field
4. Launch fileserver from within you PS3 by going to the Web address givin (same spot as the Media Center)
5. Download all your stuff to your PS3!
Thanks for the post. I have downloaded and pasted a picture into the file as per the instructions. Im just not sure how I access the http:// address in the PS3 - what do i go into in the ps3? I can get the internet but if i type this address in there it doesnt go there - think its a search engine im in so that is probably why.